Victoria Junction Café

LukeC

A quirky little café/sandwich shop on the Victoria Quays, always seems busy. Its just next to the Hilton on Furnival Road. I know there's a similar place further up the canal, just wondering if anyone's been in there and what they think and would it be better to visit this one or the restaurant further up? Thanks

I would use Victoria Junction(Arch 11) as I wouldn't call the one further up The quays 1819 (Arch 18 & 19) a restaurant just a café that sells beer, hard to understand what it is really, Pub? Cafe? Bistro Bar? Victoria Junction is far busier at lunch times with better quality food and more friendly staff, as I say people mainly go to The Quays 1819 for a beer with their chips.

Edited by MickeyDuff

I go to both and to be honest I only go to the Quays so, as MickeyDuff says, I can have a pint in the sun with my lunch. I find it very overpriced, you'll pay around the 8 quid mark for a Panini (with pretty cheap ingredients) and a pint. But on the flip side the staff are nice and the outdoor seating area is ideal in summer.

I like the sandwich shop - but would like it more if they had an extractor fan. Nothing worse than sitting at work in the afternoon stinking like a deep fat friar.