Atheism the Belief

in my opinion, God is whatever is here .. whatever has been created is an image of God .. You can't communicate with it as its intelligence is not to be communicated with but its intelligence is to design, its got a job to do and it does it without interference and with no accidents either

So in your opinion God is the universe? if so, calling the universe God is a good way to confuse people.

Imagine if everyone used the wrong words.

If I said.

I drove my chair down the road at 70mph this morning.

Would you think me mad or would you know that I was talking about driving a car.

in my opinion, God is whatever is here .. whatever has been created is an image of God .. You can't communicate with it as its intelligence is not to be communicated with but its intelligence is to design, its got a job to do and it does it without interference and with no accidents either

So you believe in a deterministic universe that's somehow run by an intelligence?

How did the intelligence come into being? Why doesn't it interact? If everything is determined, what need is there for an intelligence at all?

The important thing here is that your post starts with the magic words 'In my opinion'. My opinion differs from yours but I am not ridiculing yours as you appear to be trying to ridicule mine.

Is there a reason why you feel that yours is the only right opinion when there is no real proof either way?

well people don't use the wrong words so calling God the universe would not confuse people .. anyway we use the right words coz we are meant to .. you see its part of God's plan

If everything is deterministic, then what's the point?

well people don't use the wrong words so calling God the universe would not confuse people .. anyway we use the right words coz we are meant to .. you see its part of God's plan

If God is everything that is here and the universe is everything that exists, they must be one and the same, so when you are talking about the universe but calling it God you are causing confusion.

well the point is at the time its happening, you yourself don't know the outcome until the outcome has come

---------- Post added 19-07-2015 at 13:13 ----------

If God is everything that is here and the universe is everything that exists, they must be one and the same, so when you are talking about the universe but calling it God you are causing confusion.

Maybe confusion with you .. Don't worry, you was'nt meant to understand what i meant .. its already written .. its part of God's plan

What evidence do you have to support your opinion that the universe is entirely deterministic?

This is just my opinion ..

---------- Post added 19-07-2015 at 13:18 ----------

There is a man named Frank, unknown to him he will die today but he just doesnt know it because he hasn't died yet

If everything is deterministic, then what's the point?

The point would be that you don't know everything that you will do in the future even though events have been set in motion that determine what you future will be. So even though you can't change your future you can still enjoy finding out what it will be.

---------- Post added 19-07-2015 at 13:22 ----------

well the point is at the time its happening, you yourself don't know the outcome until the outcome has come

---------- Post added 19-07-2015 at 13:13 ----------

Maybe confusion with you .. Don't worry, you was'nt meant to understand what i meant .. its already written .. its part of God's plan

You claimed God/universe doesn't have the ability to communicate, so you can't know that its part of God's plan.