Nhs wasting money or is it?

football, hillwalking, car driving has nothing to do with it.

But If you go out and intoxicate yourself to dangerous levels or fights causing injury you should take responsibility for it. Same idiots are taking up police resources while there's rapes, murders and muggings going on.

:rant::rant:

If you consume ridiculous levels of sugar and develop diabetes, should you take responsibility for it.

Are you going to actually answer the question or is this going to be more tedious rubbish from you?

---------- Post added 18-08-2015 at 15:19 ----------

Answer the question. Suggest a level that's dangerous then? (and quit with the strawman)

i answered your question, look harder.

do you condone people getting ****** up and fighting and being a burden on the police force and health service?

---------- Post added 18-08-2015 at 15:30 ----------

If you consume ridiculous levels of sugar and develop diabetes, should you take responsibility for it.

of course you should take responsibility for your health. I don't have any sympathy with people who don't either.

---------- Post added 18-08-2015 at 15:31 ----------

ZERO tolerance. If you smoke a lot you deserve whats coming to you. Sorry!

if you eat cream cakes all day and mcdonalds, guess what?

If you smoke a lot you deserve whats coming to you. Sorry!

if you eat cream cakes all day and mcdonalds, guess what?

How far would you take it? Not treat patients with bowel cancer because they didn't eat a high fibre diet?

How far would you take it? Not treat patients with bowel cancer because they didn't eat a high fibre diet?

Theres a line. Patience getting stomach reductions on the NHS because they cant keep their hand out the cookie jar is about the line for me.

Theres a line. Patience getting stomach reductions on the NHS because they cant keep their hand out the cookie jar is about the line for me.

But treating them for the stoke/diabetes/cardiac problems etc that came about from not being able to keep their hands out of the cookie jar is OK?

Don't lie.

Suggest a level of alcohol consumption then that's dangerous. Come on put up or shut up.....

ive been putting up with your nonsense all thread! :hihi:

---------- Post added 18-08-2015 at 15:52 ----------

But treating them for the stoke/diabetes/cardiac problems etc that came about from not being able to keep their hands out of the cookie jar is OK?

strawman argument. stated my point. If you don't have an alternative point, then I can't go any further.

Not interested in debate, just out for reaction. You are trolling again. Now go on report the thread and try and get it closed off, like last time I know you are itching to.

give us something to debate, stop asking ludicrous questions.

---------- Post added 18-08-2015 at 15:57 ----------

Now go on report the thread and try and get it closed off, like last time

spurious allegation - no idea what this is about :loopy:

strawman argument. stated my point. If you don't have an alternative point, then I can't go any further.

I thought that you introduced the 'hands in the cookie jar' argument?

My point is that - your suggestion that rationing healthcare on what you deem to be acceptable or non-acceptable behaviour is unworkable at best. I guess that you sort of understand this, because when ever I someone tries to expand upon your idea you get really defensive.