The greatest threat to Israel?

No answer to post #48 i notice.

Am I to assume that you now realise that what you said was not factually or historically accurate and that you have no further examples of the Israelis hitting soft targets?

As to the bold part. They've been offered a state on more than one occasion.

---------- Post added 27-07-2015 at 06:10 ----------

They have the right to routinely deliberately target civilians?

The have the right to strap bombs to children?

This is the highly honourable Israeli people.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/07/31/us-israel-palestinians-idUSKCN0Q50AG20150731

Real decent democratic human beings arnt they? I dont see Palestinians as the innocent party but if they were given their own country there wouldnt be much fighting.

This is the highly honourable Israeli people.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/07/31/us-israel-palestinians-idUSKCN0Q50AG20150731

Real decent democratic human beings arnt they? I dont see Palestinians as the innocent party but if they were given their own country there wouldnt be much fighting.

Really? REALLY? Do you really think that? The same people that have vowed to destroy every single Israeli person?

I keep saying this but I will say it again. Israel has shown admiral restraint after over 60 years of constant attacks from Palestine. If they wanted to clear Palestine of Palestinians, they could do so in a matter of days. Meanwhile the Palestinians have used every weapon they could get their hands on to kill Israelis and revelled in doing so. There's no shades of grey here, the Israelis are the good guys, and the Palestinians the bad guys. Israel is the most free country in the middle-east, those that would want a fundamentalist Islamic country there instead are enemies of all that is good in the world, they surely wouldn't like to live in a country like that yet they are happy to condemn others to do so.

Really? REALLY? Do you really think that? The same people that have vowed to destroy every single Israeli person?

I keep saying this but I will say it again. Israel has shown admiral restraint after over 60 years of constant attacks from Palestine. If they wanted to clear Palestine of Palestinians, they could do so in a matter of days. Meanwhile the Palestinians have used every weapon they could get their hands on to kill Israelis and revelled in doing so. There's no shades of grey here, the Israelis are the good guys, and the Palestinians the bad guys. Israel is the most free country in the middle-east, those that would want a fundamentalist Islamic country there instead are enemies of all that is good in the world, they surely wouldn't like to live in a country like that yet they are happy to condemn others to do so.

You see Israel as the good guys who bomb hospitals and a UN school! Its a conflict both sides arnt exactly innocent.

Why cant you accept Palestinians should have their own state? Is it too much to ask?

If Israel is the good guys then I'm sure they will have no problem in granting statehood to the Palestinians. So why dont they? The Palestinians are fighting for having a country of their own.

Well said.

---------- Post added 03-08-2015 at 09:38 ----------

You see Israel as the good guys who bomb hospitals and a UN school! Its a conflict both sides arnt exactly innocent.

Why cant you accept Palestinians should have their own state? Is it too much to ask?

If Israel is the good guys then I'm sure they will have no problem in granting statehood to the Palestinians. So why dont they? The Palestinians are fighting for having a country of their own.

Nobody is denying that they should have a state.

They don't want a state. They want Israel.

This is so absurd. You talk like there has to be perfection on one side or there is automatically equivalence. That's absolute nonsense.

Edited by unbeliever

Well said.

---------- Post added 03-08-2015 at 09:38 ----------

Nobody is denying that they should have a state.

They don't want a state. They want Israel.

This is so absurd. You talk like there has to be perfection on one side or there is automatically equivalence. That's absolute nonsense.

Well why is there all this debate over their statehood then with Britain refusing to recognise Palestine as a state.

There are areas where the Palestinians live. Give them the land and grant them statehood that would be a start. Also give them West Bank and Gaza that Israel stole from them.

Well why is there all this debate over their statehood then with Britain refusing to recognise Palestine as a state.

There are areas where the Palestinians live. Give them the land and grant them statehood that would be a start. Also give them West Bank and Gaza that Israel stole from them.

By bold: Israel did no such thing. Read your history.

The Palestinians do not want just the disputed/occupied territories as a state.

That's not all they've been offered.

The lands you're talking about would not be a viable state without Israeli support and infrastructure. I don't think the Palestinians want what you're offering them.

This is nowhere near that simple.