No benefit entitlement for under 25s : so what happens to them ?

£20 for Tax and Ni? what the f...lol no.

Lets say £260 a week x 4 weeks = £1,040 before tax/ni

£1,040 x 12 = £12,480. As I can't do free pay etc off the top of my head for tax (although standard tax code this year is 1060L (so you don't pay tax on your first £10,060 pounds give or take), but the allowance is split down per month.

So that's about 838 per month £1040-838 = 202 * 20% = £40 tax roughly speaking

NI will be around the same mark.

Oh and don't forget the work place pension they have to pay.

please google before coming out with rubblish

its unfair.

there old enough to pay taxes, fight in wars, contribute in every way. its vital younger people have money to put aside for pensions and savings to keep them in old age too (the age of pensions going up). Taking away any safety net just means they have less should things go wrong.

i really dont understand the mentality of this government i really dont.:(

It simple. The MPs are owned by big business. They pass laws to benefit them and in return they get kickbacks and positions of boards when they leave office. Big business owns them and the rest of us surfs are just here to be used as cannon fodder for the next illegal war.

its £20.83 tax and 13.68 NI

thats still leaves £225.

there are always cheap house to rent in less desirable area for a lot less. i have a few 3bedrooms and i average £100 aweek

its hardly a living more like existing, what about savings?

please google before coming out with rubblish

I worked in Payroll...i know how to calculate tax and ni manually lol. So I know for a fact it isn't rubbish. They way i just did it as a quick estimate without knowing the person's tax and salary already paid. Tax code can be variable, depending on a person's circumstances (aka if they have a second job)

It simple. The MPs are owned by big business. They pass laws to benefit them and in return they get kickbacks and positions of boards when they leave office. Big business owns them and the rest of us surfs are just here to be used as cannon fodder for the next illegal war.

mate, i think you are pretty close to the mark and the sooner we realise this, the better off we will be. the government aint going to diddly-squat for 99.9% of the population. pensions will be worthless as soon as the markets go tits up again...we have to keep our money / livelihood away from them on the whole and find ways to prosper.

government, big business, finance - its a duplicitous scam controlled by the uber elite.

Even Labour have come out from the top and said 'we wont oppose the cuts' - the party of the working man? left / right its all a massive joke.

its clear what is happening! couldnt be any clearer.

I worked in Payroll...i know how to calculate tax and ni manually lol. So I know for a fact it isn't rubbish. They way i just did it as a quick estimate without knowing the person's tax and salary already paid. Tax code can be variable, depending on a person's circumstances (aka if they have a second job)

Whatever, just google and admit you come out with rubblish , it doesn't make you look clever, so next time think twice before posting

today the under 21's....what about next year?

what about 2020 when osborne fails to hit the mark, china goes tits up etc.

the under 25's? the under 30's? those with 2 kids? the over 60's?

when does it end?

---------- Post added 20-07-2015 at 16:35 ----------

£225 after tax and no. Rent and council tax = £35+£10. Gas,water,electric £20

That's leave £160. I hardly call that bad compare to dole

rent, council tax, gas, water, electric £65 per week?

what planet are you on?

today the under 21's....what about next year?

what about 2020 when osborne fails to hit the mark, china goes tits up etc.

the under 25's? the under 30's? those with 2 kids? the over 60's?

when does it end?

---------- Post added 20-07-2015 at 16:35 ----------

rent, council tax, gas, water, electric £65 per week?

what planet are you on?

Do you have differculty reading? I said 3 people sharing a 3 bedroom house