Men who harass women are losers - official!

Scientists have discovered that sexist men who harass women online are quite literally losers. Not news to some of us that bullies are inadequate specimens that feel bad about themselves, but an interesting read none the less; wish this report had been out when the 'Is it Ok to wolf whistle at women in the street?' idiocy was in full flow.

Read it here - http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/07/20/men-who-harass-women-online-are-quite-literally-losers-new-study-finds/?tid=sm_fb

Scientists have discovered that sexist men who harass women online are quite literally losers. Not news to some of us that bullies are inadequate specimens that feel bad about themselves, but an interesting read none the less; wish this report had been out when the 'Is it Ok to wolf whistle at women in the street?' idiocy was in full flow.

Read it here - http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/07/20/men-who-harass-women-online-are-quite-literally-losers-new-study-finds/?tid=sm_fb

Comedy stuff.

Surely Mr Halibut you have to be labelled the same. You trawl this forum 24/7 then have nothing but contempt for anyone that disagrees with you.

LOSER ;)

Surely...

to be labelled anything you first have to be noticed... :huh:

and to be noticed you have to stand out from the crowd... :huh:

and to stand out from the crowd then you must have a talent that others don't have... :huh:

and if you have a talent that others don't have... :huh:

... then why would you care what others label you anyway? ;)

Anyone who feels the need to harass someone else is a loser, gender has nothing to do with it.

I've said this to you before and I'll say it again. How do women get on in the Asian and the Roma community that you revere so much?

Comedy stuff.

What, you think women being sexually harassed is funny, or you think men that denigrate women have really got their stuff together?

---------- Post added 21-07-2015 at 22:24 ----------

I've said this to you before and I'll say it again. How do women get on in the Asian and the Roma community that you revere so much?

Most of the Pakistani and Roma women I know are doing Ok, thanks for your concern. Men acting like dicks aren't confined to any particular ethnicity or cultural context though. Most of the total tossers of men I've had the misfortune to come across have been white Brits, but arguably that's because most of the men I know or have ever met have been white Brits.

Interesting that you ask that question though; perhaps you're looking for someone to blame, maybe you don't feel too good about yourself?

What, you think women being sexually harassed is funny, or you think men that denigrate women have really got their stuff together?

---------- Post added 21-07-2015 at 22:24 ----------

Most of the Pakistani and Roma women I know are doing Ok, thanks for your concern. Men acting like dicks aren't confined to any particular ethnicity or cultural context though. Most of the total tossers of men I've had the misfortune to come across have been white Brits, but arguably that's because most of the men I know or have ever met have been white Brits.

Interesting that you ask that question though; perhaps you're looking for someone to blame, maybe you don't feel too good about yourself?

It is a tiny minority of neanderthal white Brits that harass women these days whereas the suppression of women is ingrained in the Roma and Asian communities in this country. It may not always be displayed overtly in the Asian community but its there and its insidious.