Beko Washing Machine

What I am trying to find out is how you know the water is a differing temperatures? 40, 90 etc?? A number 1 is 90. A number 3 is 40.

---------- Post added 23-07-2015 at 01:42 ----------

For everyday washing set it to number 4.

---------- Post added 23-07-2015 at 01:45 ----------

....... 4=50

---------- Post added 23-07-2015 at 01:55 ----------

Are we saying in 2015 a washing machine cant wash clothes correctly because 2015 technology is going wonky donkey but a calculator put man on the moon in 69?!?! Is that what we are saying?!?!?

My washer doesn't have a dial with numbers for settings, it has a button you repeatedly press until the LCD screen displays the right settings for your wash - I guess a faulty control panel could result in the settings being changed

“When I managed to get the door open the washing/water was boiling, too hot to touch.” A Question is the water completely emptied?

---------- Post added 25-07-2015 at 01:41 ----------

The door will NOT open if you still have water in the drum.. Forcing the door open with residue water still in the drum may be possible. problem water pump!

---------- Post added 25-07-2015 at 02:25 ----------

My washer doesn't have a dial with numbers for settings, it has a button you repeatedly press until the LCD screen displays the right settings for your wash - I guess a faulty control panel could result in the settings being changed

?!?!?!?! :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

So is mine Leah-Lacie

And Code Word the door did open.

Edited by trackrunner

?!?!?!?! :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Have you seen a washing machine in the last 10 years?

I have a button I press - it comes up with daily wash, press it again, quick wash, press it again, delicate wash etc etc

Then another button with temperatures that you press and it clicks through off, 25 deg, 30, 40, 50, 60 or 90

Then another one for spin speed - off, 400, 800, 1400

There is no dial, just buttons and a screen

Have you seen a washing machine in the last 10 years?

I have a button I press - it comes up with daily wash, press it again, quick wash, press it again, delicate wash etc etc

Then another button with temperatures that you press and it clicks through off, 25 deg, 30, 40, 50, 60 or 90

Then another one for spin speed - off, 400, 800, 1400

There is no dial, just buttons and a screen

That sounds just like mine

And here some of us are still without a Washing machine (haven't had one in about 5 years)

Either hand wash everything in the bath (total ball ache) or wash odd bits at a friends/family members house...

(can't afford a washer, and don't drive so getting a used one when they always say BUYER COLLECT is kinda impossible for me)

And here some of us are still without a Washing machine (haven't had one in about 5 years)

Either hand wash everything in the bath (total ball ache) or wash odd bits at a friends/family members house...

(can't afford a washer, and don't drive so getting a used one when they always say BUYER COLLECT is kinda impossible for me)

Wouldn't someone help you out and deliver it for a few pounds. I gave my old one away, was in prefer working order.

---------- Post added 25-07-2015 at 01:41 ----------

The door will NOT open if you still have water in the drum.. Forcing the door open with residue water still in the drum may be possible. problem water pump!

Yes it will. The door normally has a timed delay to allow it to be opened after around 2 minutes. Its a safety feature to stop people putting their arm into a spinning drum.

To be honest, I have a rotary dial type as I don't trust the electronic ones.