There seems to be a lot of corner cutting at junctions.

Is it just me that's noticing an increase in the amount of vehicles corner cutting at junctions? by this I mean they're doing what could be called a "racing line" of the corner. I've been millimetres from collisions with assholes doing this, even bus drivers.

Yes I've noticed it but there's not a damn thing we can do about it because the people who do this, don't care! I will always refuse to budge if someone does this to me, I'm not moving back

I agree it does seem to happen a bit more, probably just bad habits. It does surprise me as I thought the test was much harder now than when I passed in the early 80's.

For buses I do think there are some junctions where this is unavoidable. But the majority of bus drivers go at sensible speeds to allow for this.

p.s. thank you to the bus driver who let me across Moore St last night in the traffic jam we had whilst the cycling was happening :)

Is it just me that's noticing an increase in the amount of vehicles corner cutting at junctions? by this I mean they're doing what could be called a "racing line" of the corner. I've been millimetres from collisions with assholes doing this, even bus drivers.

Well, I've been cutting the same corners, day in, day out, year in, year out, and never had a problem, so I can't imagine anything untoward happening in the future!

Zzzzzzzzzzz