Airgun Shooting in urban area

There was no 'offense' committed!

I suggest you familiarise yourself with gun law in the UK.

---------- Post added 24-07-2015 at 21:54 ----------

Yes get the idiot reported, anyone shooting in a built up area should be banned from owning airguns for 10 years.

Why? Shooting in a built up area is not against the law, as long as you do shoot WITHIN the boundaries of the law.

There were probably several offences committed here but shooting in a built up area is not one of them.

I suggest you familiarise yourself with gun law in the UK.

---------- Post added 24-07-2015 at 21:54 ----------

Why? Shooting in a built up area is not against the law, as long as you do shoot WITHIN the boundaries of the law.

There were probably several offences committed here but shooting in a built up area is not one of them.

I have a few grand tied up in airguns, the last thing I want is some idiot attracting this sort of attention.

A friend was shot with an air rifle - a long time ago now - she was new to this country and shot in the eye. Luckily, she wore sturdy glasses. She was in hospital for a week. Had she not worn glasses she would have lost an eye at 19 years of age. It was hardly treated as a crime at the time - I really don't understand why these things are legal.

I have a few grand tied up in airguns, the last thing I want is some idiot attracting this sort of attention.

Then perhaps you should be more concerned with the offences this guy likely did cause, rather than ones he didn't. It's never a good thing for the sport of shooting when people perpetuate misinformation about it.