Another Grooming Scandal - Aylesbury

The hypocrisy is the lack of anger/hatred when the offenders are non Muslims as opposed to when it's Muslim offenders.

I don't see many threads started when non Muslim offenders are involved.

The fault lies with the authorities for not doing their job, Muslims like myself didn't ask them to cover it up did we?

Maybe the hate and anger should be directed towards those that failed to do their job instead of waiting for a Muslim offender thread to vent it on.

That's the hypocrisy I'm talking about although I don't expect you and certain others to see it.

I don't see non Muslims venting their spleens in anger when people talk about non Muslim pedo's, maybe your anger should be vented at the people in the Muslim community that abused children.

If Muslims organized a march to highlight the pedo's in the non Muslim community you would be more likley to see non Muslims joining your march and not opposing you with a counter demonstration.

• 3 years later...
39 minutes ago, woodview said:

£2 million in prison costs that could have been spent on helping people in real need, if £3 had been spent for 3x 9mm rounds.

If 'justice' like that is what you fancy, try emigrating to Saudi Arabia. Careful though as they flog you for drinking beer.

7 hours ago, woodview said:

£2 million in prison costs that could have been spent on helping people in real need, if £3 had been spent for 3x 9mm rounds.

It'd not just the prison costs, it's also the legal aid they get which is draining the public purse. The Rochdale gang received over £1,000,000 between them. A year or so ago, The Star had a story about 3 grooming gang members from Sheffield who received over £100,000 between them in legal aid.

Just now, despritdan said:

It'd not just the prison costs, it's also the legal aid they get which is draining the public purse. The Rochdale gang received over £1,000,000 between them. A year or so ago, The Star had a story about 3 grooming gang members from Sheffield who received over £100,000 between them in legal aid.

Legal aid is vital. Without it, justice is only accessible to the very wealthy.

9 hours ago, Halibut said:

If 'justice' like that is what you fancy, try emigrating to Saudi Arabia. Careful though as they flog you for drinking beer.

I'm not propsing flogging for beer. My proposal is only for people like this who drug and systematically rape children.

2 hours ago, Halibut said:

Legal aid is vital. Without it, justice is only accessible to the very wealthy.

Actually, the very wealthy or those on benefits, but nobody between.

12 minutes ago, woodview said:

I'm not propsing flogging for beer. My proposal is only for people like this who drug and systematically rape children.

What you're proposing is foolish. Capital punishment was done away with for good reason.

13 minutes ago, Halibut said:

What you're proposing is foolish. Capital punishment was done away with for good reason.

I doubt very very much we will agree on the subject. I and many others believe for people like these in well proven cases it is the right thing to do.

Neither opinion is foolish, just different.