Front tooth come out

I'd say that looking after your teeth by keeping them safely in a cycle puncture repair tin is taking things to another level though, wouldn't you? ;)

---------- Post added 28-07-2015 at 22:53 ----------

Are any of them for sale? ... I'm in desperate need of a couple. :(

I think my baby tooth and my adult tooth may look lovely side by side in your mouth sir.

And if you're in desperate need of a couple, I suggest you register your profile/photo on one of those pervy dating sites. But, wait till you get my teeth through the post.

I think my baby tooth and my adult tooth may look lovely side by side in your mouth sir.

And if you're in desperate need of a couple, I suggest you register your profile/photo on one of those pervy dating sites. But, wait till you get my teeth through the post.

Well ... I certainly hope so because I get rather a lot of stick over my current dentures! :(

I have been today to get moulds done on my teeth and prepare for bridging , I thought I would only get the tooth next to the missing one shaped ready for bridging next Thursday ,

and that's it ,, I was so wrong I had loads of moulds done

, tooth filed ready for bridging , then they have made a double false tooth covering bridging and tooth which had fallen out , they are 1st class,,

I know people might think its expensive as I did , but not now