Channel tunnel problems! caused by the illegal migrants.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Did you not notice the 'Up the Roma!' in my signature? I work with and count as friends a number of Roma, great people.

And no, I've never taken tea with anyone from IS, but I don't need to to know that they're a thoroughly bad lot. Their actions speak for themselves.

how do you know they aren't the same folk?

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Did you not notice the 'Up the Roma!' in my signature? I work with and count as friends a number of Roma, great people.

And no, I've never taken tea with anyone from IS, but I don't need to to know that they're a thoroughly bad lot. Their actions speak for themselves.

Yet you berate those residents of page hall who form opinions on the Roma from what they read in the media and see in their neighbourhood. You demand facts and proof to support their views.

I assumed Roma in your signature was a metaphor

England plundered other countries for centuries, and in the last few decades has gotten involved in conflicts where it had no business.

Many of these people are fleeing for their lives and England should not deny them their chance of freedom.

Just a snippet from the news today.

Brilliant, first the UK thwarted almost all negotiations about the migrants coming across the med (it is not our problem) and now he is calling upon the EU to help with the small problem at Calais. (And compared to the massive issues with refugees in other EU countries, Calais is a tiny issue, the only reason it gets attention is because it is easy to film for the news.)

Of course, we don't need the EU. Britain can do it all itself... until we do need the EU and we can't do it ourselves. This just highlights perfectly how dumb this government is when it comes to EU matters.

I assumed Roma in your signature was a metaphor

they are a football team.

---------- Post added 02-08-2015 at 12:56 ----------

I don't understand the question. How do I know who aren't the same as who?

that the folk you took tea with aren't now fighting for is.

Yes,but that won't suit the anti migrant brigade will it?...........British business is offering low pay and wants to employ migrants over British,and we already established that the British will not put up with migrant working conditions,which is what British business are looking for in many cases.

---------- Post added 01-08-2015 at 20:15 ----------

So you are saying that Cameron is a liar on immigration?...........he has just been voted in on the back of getting re negotiation with the EU,especially on migration..........you just kicked that plank right out from under him and are saying that the Tories have pulled the wool over the great British public,when they could have voted in UKIP who would have done the job they wanted.

I am not saying that. Cameron is far too clever to tell a direct lie, and I am too clever to fall for your baiting and indulge in slander. Listen more carefully to what politicians say and you will find there is never, well hardly ever, a firm commitment to anything solid. We will negotiate a better deal is not solid. the key word is negotiate. Politicians are experts at the game of raising expectations like supermarkets are experts at raising your olfactory senses to give you appetite before you get into the store. The smell of the food in the air outlet starts your digestive juices working and makes you want to eat so that you buy more than you actually need. Politicians do a similar thing with whatever might be attractive to voters in their manifesto, then conveniently leave to the last minute those items that are more difficult to achieve and plead lack of time then quietly drop them, starting anew next election time.

I am not saying that. Cameron is far too clever to tell a direct lie, and I am too clever to fall for your baiting and indulge in slander. Listen more carefully to what politicians say and you will find there is never, well hardly ever, a firm commitment to anything solid. We will negotiate a better deal is not solid. the key word is negotiate. Politicians are experts at the game of raising expectations like supermarkets are experts at raising your olfactory senses to give you appetite before you get into the store. The smell of the food in the air outlet starts your digestive juices working and makes you want to eat so that you buy more than you actually need. Politicians do a similar thing with whatever might be attractive to voters in their manifesto, then conveniently leave to the last minute those items that are more difficult to achieve and plead lack of time then quietly drop them, starting anew next election time.

Cameron gave you an in or out refererendum hard promise on the EU,is that not solid,now you are saying that he is merely paying lip service on immigration,how many ways do you want it?