Channel tunnel problems! caused by the illegal migrants.

Lol! Not the last 10 years- your 'fact' is 5 years out of date:hihi:

And I didn't make any assumptions

Merely trying to educate you that because something is presented as a fact it doesn't necessarily mean it is a fact

Educate me. Wheres your evidence that immigrants have made a negative contribution.

---------- Post added 06-08-2015 at 00:38 ----------

???you aint got none!!!!!

I think it's ridiculous that haulage companies get fined if immigrants have gained access to a lorry into our country.

We have already in place strict rules getting in and out of airports here and abroad, if it was implemented the same way at our ports and more importantly the port of the last country there shouldn't be as much as a problem.

As an immigrant originally, son of immigrants all i see is lazy brits costing country money laying about in your shell suits blaming us for your problems eating ur cheesy wotsits. Praise allah. Alhamdulillah.

As an immigrant originally, son of immigrants all i see is lazy brits costing country money laying about in your shell suits blaming us for your problems eating ur cheesy wotsits. Praise allah. Alhamdulillah.

As ignorant as I find your post, you are probably right lol

Educate me. Wheres your evidence that immigrants have made a negative contribution.

---------- Post added 06-08-2015 at 00:38 ----------

???you aint got none!!!!!

Where have I said they have made a negative contribution? The fact is we don't know.

No actually theres a net contribution. Theres a positive. Thats a fact.

From some but not all, some take out far more than they put in, which makes them a drain on government fiances and leaves less for the British population.

No actually theres a net contribution. Theres a positive. Thats a fact.

Is that before or after you factor in the people who manage to come in on lorries without being counted at the border check. Oh sorry we can't do that because they will not be on record anywhere, unless they try to register for work when they will not be allowed to do unless they have forged documents.

These people are making life harder for everyone else in the country including asylum seekers who are entering the system properly.

The data says immigrants make a net contribution.

No it doesn't, it says that some groups do and some groups don't, but overall the figure is negative. Overall they cost more than they contribute, they cause more problems than they solve, that's because we are not selective enough in who we all into the country. Immigration could easily be a posative for the UK instead of a negative, it just needs a selective policy in which we reject the lazy, unskilled and the extremists.