Channel tunnel problems! caused by the illegal migrants.

Pardon??????

praise god.

---------- Post added 07-08-2015 at 17:46 ----------

Well that well thought out post by you shut me up and put me back in my box. What a champ. Not!

You do it on every thread, stirring up trouble with your bizarre ramblings.

Wealth is measured in resources and Britain doesn't have many, the UK has a huge debts, so it's not as wealthy as some people like to think it is.

exactly, smiffy!

That's why we don't need a replacement for Trident!

There's nowt worth invading us for !

You do it on every thread, stirring up trouble with your bizarre ramblings.

I'm going to extremes with my examples because it needs to be put across what true multiculturalism is and would be.

Would you be happy for a Tibetan community to lay out their dead in the open air in the Peak district to be eaten by crows? Do a Google image search on Tibetan sky burials.

Should all the other things I've mentioned be allowed to take place in Britain? and if not why not?

I'm going to extremes with my examples because it needs to be put across what true multiculturalism is and would be.

Would you be happy for a Tibetan community to lay out their dead in the open air in the Peak district to be eaten by crows? Do a Google image search on Tibetan sky burials.

Should all the other things I've mentioned be allowed to take place in Britain? and if not why not?

Because this country has regulations for burials, for example.

Please grow up; you're like a spoiled, not very bright teenager.