Channel tunnel problems! caused by the illegal migrants.

It also has regulations to control immigration.

Which are routinely being circumvented by all sorts of dubious means - being a student, being a refugee, an asylum seeker, being gay in socially conservative country...........

David Cameron, during England's recent world cup bid made a speech in which he said words to the effect of- Britain is so multicultural, every game will feel like a home game for the fans of virtually every competing nation in the competition.

He was probably right. There has been no meaningful immigration control in this country for the past 20 years.

---------- Post added 07-08-2015 at 18:39 ----------

Please grow up; you're like a spoiled, not very bright teenager.

Come up for air. You'll suffocate with your head in that sand.

Edited by Hots on

I'm going to extremes with my examples because it needs to be put across what true multiculturalism is and would be.

Would you be happy for a Tibetan community to lay out their dead in the open air in the Peak district to be eaten by crows? Do a Google image search on Tibetan sky burials.

Should all the other things I've mentioned be allowed to take place in Britain? and if not why not?

Being an avid collector of skulls, (animals), this would be something that would definitely appeal to me. A human skull, or two.

What has god got to do with anything? And why post in another language on an English language forum? I'm a bit baffled by the irrelevance.

Whats it got to do with you what language i speak?

---------- Post added 07-08-2015 at 19:09 ----------

I'm going to extremes with my examples because it needs to be put across what true multiculturalism is and would be.

Would you be happy for a Tibetan community to lay out their dead in the open air in the Peak district to be eaten by crows? Do a Google image search on Tibetan sky burials.

Should all the other things I've mentioned be allowed to take place in Britain? and if not why not?

True multiculturalism isnt that. Stop causing trouble.

---------- Post added 07-08-2015 at 19:13 ----------

Which are routinely being circumvented by all sorts of dubious means - being a student, being a refugee, an asylum seeker, being gay in socially conservative country...........

Being gay is dubious now...anyone else youd like to offend?