Sheffield forum members poor?

No, not really. Think of him as a kind of cipher for the absurdity of modern life and the inability to distinguish between fact and fiction.

Eeek! ... that's a perfect description of my goodself! :o

No, not really. Think of him as a kind of cipher for the absurdity of modern life and the inability to distinguish between fact and fiction.

Eeek! ... that's a perfect description of my goodself! :o

Then let me help you Mr Alco...

... one is what happens in real life, and the other is what happens on an internet forum! ;)

reason for my post was i am looming for a car for my neice. she 19. so want a reliable car around the £5000 mark. on hee and face book most of the cars are on its last legs and i wouldnt put my dog in it.

Go for a lease deal over three years to include insurance and maintainence and just return it at the end of the lease and get another deal started.

i had a brand new renault in 2011. i trade it in in 2013 as the car sounds like it was fallen apart. will bits coming off. i suppose if you always had rubblish. you wouldnt know what quality is.

A car is to get you from A to B reliably and economically. It is not a fashion statement. Renaults are **** anyway. Ours never lets us down. Yours on the other hand fell apart. So whose is best?

reason for my post was i am looming for a car for my neice. she 19. so want a reliable car around the £5000 mark. on hee and face book most of the cars are on its last legs and i wouldnt put my dog in it.

Look on autotrader. Search for 5k cars. Job done.

---------- Post added 27-07-2015 at 11:47 ----------

i had a brand new renault in 2011. i trade it in in 2013 as the car sounds like it was fallen apart. will bits coming off. i suppose if you always had rubblish. you wouldnt know what quality is.

Renaults are cheaply made and unreliable. Everyone with any sense knows that. Thats why you always see loads of them second hand at low prices.

Do people actually care who is rich or poor? As if that somehow indicates the quality of a person?

I heard somerhing in the news recently, there was a report, saying it's more important (for getting a well paid job) to be middle class, than it is to be intelligent and have ability. I think they said if you were well-connected middle class, but not so bright, you were 30% more likely to get a better paid job, than someone lower class who was more intelligent and capable than you.

When I start employing people, I'll be sure to discriminate against the middle class, in order to balance things out a bit (and get more capable intelligent employees).