Norfolk child sex abuse case

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-33674221

somehow i dont think this case will be as popular as the ones involving asians :P

I would be as happy to see this woman and her associates sentenced to life (until death) in a sewage pit of a third world prison as I would any other child molester.

Has it occurred to you that the asian ones may anger us more because we were stupid enough to allow them into the country and then made us feel more outrage as some people that ought to have been protecting children helped cover up their actions.

You can feign blindness but I don't believe you and I'll prove it.

Muslims make up approximately 5% of the population in the uk. Therefore the chances of a localised grooming being predominantly Asian/Muslim is roughly 20-1. However, I say the 'form' tells us such gangs will be Asian/Muslim on a grossly disproportionate level and, as such, the odds are much shorter.

But I don't only offer up form to make the case but a logic that explains why this is the case. I say it is the case because of the values Muslims are taught and the nature of the communities they live in. They are taught women are lesser beings and that non-muslim woman are even lower. They live in a community where uttering such beliefs isn't a problem and this allows people wanting to use and abuse these lesser beings to come together.

Paedophiles on the other hand (freaks of nature as opposed to nurture) have a tougher time finding friends to play with from within their community and that makes it difficult to form gangs. If they approach others in their community with their views and ideas, they know they risk rejection, being reported and possible conviction. That is why paedophiles gangs are most commonly formed online. But even then it is difficult to form a gang to act out their desires in joint venture because freaks of nature are naturally spread out... unlike freaks of nurture who are concentrated in the community (also why the Asian/Muslim gangs are much bigger in comparison with paedophile gangs).

Of course, you pretend not to see this and would rather sweep it under the carpet than accept the truth and risk being labelled 'racist'... just as people did in the police and local authorities. But inside you know what I say is correct and here's how il prove it...

Over the next 12 months I'll have a standing bet with you that every localised grooming gang that is discovered is made up of predominantly Asian/Muslim men. Instead of taking the 'no form' 20-1, I'll take just 3-1 and offer a stake of £100 each time.

If there is no form as I suggest then you can't help but make money over time with the odds on offer. Do you accept the bet or accept the form and reject the bet? :suspect:

What an excellent post.

Don't think many people will take you up on the bet though.

Which speaks volumes.

What an excellent post.

Don't think many people will take you up on the bet though.

Which speaks volumes.

Don't think anyone is going to take the bet. Just goes to show that the righteous brigade aren't as non-judgemental as they would have us believe. Even the Muslim posters know what I've said is true and won't take the bet.

Don't think anyone is going to take the bet. Just goes to show that the righteous brigade aren't as non-judgemental as they would have us believe. Even the Muslim posters know what I've said is true and won't take the bet.

It looks like you cleared the room with your bet offer Zamo.

Speaks volumes indeed.

No, it just shows it's a witless bet.

The most interesting bit about this one is the amount of women taken to court, paedophilia is generally seen as mostly a male thing

That is a pretty disturbing thing, you dont normally see women getting involved in this crap.

---------- Post added 31-07-2015 at 23:35 ----------

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-33674221

somehow i dont think this case will be as popular as the ones involving asians :P

And yes, the Asian cases are much more popular, wonder why :huh: