Argos sofa bed/chair

Has anyone bought one? What did you think of it, would you recommend?They have a lot to choose from whereas I can't find anywhere else that stocks anything suitable.

Have you bought one from anywhere else that you would recommend?

Thanks I have been looking at JL online. Disappointing that there are none to see in the shop as this is essential before buying.

It is getting desperate as my previous one is now in bits waiting for council to remove.

Try Barkers on 0114 2332222

Ive heard some good things about them but cant comment personally as ive never used them.

They have a wide range for most budgets and they do have some nice stuff in the clearance section. Being a tight northerner i always check the clearance sections first :D

Thanks I have been looking at JL online. Disappointing that there are none to see in the shop as this is essential before buying.

It is getting desperate as my previous one is now in bits waiting for council to remove.

Under John Lewis's refund policy, you can order an item on line, inspect / try it at home and if not suitable you can return it free of charge and receive a full refund.

I had one a few years ago. It wasn't very comfy as a sofa because the thin cushioning of the seat bit didn't cushion you enough from the metalwork of the bed mechanism beneath. It seemed OK at first but got worse with wear as the cushions got squashed down. I got rid of it and got a similar looking sofa (not sofa bed) instead.

I've had a few Argos sofas and chairs and I thought they were very good for the price. But they are usually small and their backs are often quite low. They won't last as long as something 5 times the cost but they do a job if you're on a budget so worth considering. Look at Ikea too.