A "Crisp Sandwich Shop" in Sheffield city centre -

Did you entirely miss the point about wanting butter/margarine on them?

Or do you think it's cheaper to also buy a tub of margarine and a plastic knife whenever you want a sandwich.

I'll be going out for a sandwich in 15 mins. I won't be preparing my own, and I will expect it to have margarine, dressing, salad, etc, in it.

I also bought a bacon sandwich this morning, I didn't try to cook it myself in the office microwave.

Did you entirely miss the point about wanting butter/margarine on them?

Or do you think it's cheaper to also buy a tub of margarine and a plastic knife whenever you want a sandwich.

I'll be going out for a sandwich in 15 mins. I won't be preparing my own, and I will expect it to have margarine, dressing, salad, etc, in it.

I also bought a bacon sandwich this morning, I didn't try to cook it myself in the office microwave.

Just ask someone in the office to show you how to make a sandwhich, if you ask nicely they will also show you how to use the Micro wave. :gag:

30p bag of crisps, are you stuck in the 80's? They cost more than that even in a multi-pack from the supermarket.

Don't you want butter on your crisp sandwich, I always butter mine, which I'd find difficult to do if out and about and wanting a snack... In much the same way that I wouldn't try to make any other kind of sandwich by buying the ingredients.

You can get crisps for less than 30p at Jack Fultons and the Moor Market , but personally I would never , ever , enter a shop and BUY a crisp sandwich .

Just ask someone in the office to show you how to make a sandwhich, if you ask nicely they will also show you how to use the Micro wave. :gag:

You think you can microwave bacon?

And still entirely missing the point about wanting margarine on a sandwich.

Edited by Cyclone

You think you can microwave bacon?

And still entirely missing the point about wanting margarine on a sandwich.

I'm not missing no point, I unlike you, dont bother with marge or such like, your missing the point about getting ripped. remember the old saying, A fool and his money are easly parted, buying a crisp sandwich at nearly two quid is a fool in my book, so go and be foolish if you like, I couldn't give a toss.:roll: