A "Crisp Sandwich Shop" in Sheffield city centre -

If you think it's such a good idea, let us know when you've opened your first shop...

Will do - It's a few miles away from the city center, but the retail property that I am currently negotiating for is sizable. I could safely dedicate a small part of it to "dip my toe" into the impending crisp sandwich boom.

Still need a catchy name though - any ideas?

Will do - It's a few miles away from the city center, but the retail property that I am currently negotiating for is sizable. I could safely dedicate a small part of it to "dip my toe" into the impending crisp sandwich boom.

Still need a catchy name though - any ideas?

Has the Pheasant pub been dropped and your talking about a new location or are these two different projects?

it's just a fad be good for a couple of weeks but people would sooner have a nice ham sarnie, or bacon and tom, sausage and tom, a nice pulled pork with stuffing, or pork sarnie with stuffing, apple sauce dipped in dripping and not a bag of cheese and onion crisps on a bread cake lol:loopy: