A "Crisp Sandwich Shop" in Sheffield city centre -

Buy one there are only a fiver and they also come with instructions, Game Set and Match.:hihi:

You can't just go around plugging devices in in the office. They have to be authorised and PAT tested.

Anyway, I assume that you'd want me to mine the metals, smelt it and make a toaster from scratch, not buy one.

But why scuttle off to the Co-Op for a six pack of breadcakes and a family bag of ready salted when you can spend a tenner on an organic, gluten-free panini stuffed with hand-picked flash-fried kale rondels served on a bit of driftwood?

This comment win's the internet today IMO! :hihi:

You could always try a wacky concept like...I don't know...not burning the bread so it doesn't set the smoke detectors off.

No, thats just madness. MADNESS

Ours gets set of whether or not the toast is burnt. So no toasters are allowed.

I've paid for someone to make me a latte this morning. And I even have a cafettiere on my desk and milk in the fridge.

I cant imagine how much work you get done you get done in that office, your either Scoffing or on this site, you sound like a David Brent type who lives in a fantasy world of his own , I can just imagine you sat there thinking Ooh! now whats on my agenda today, loads of eating and not to forget, must go on Forum and Share my Wisdom with Needy. :huh:

There is literally nothing for me to do right at this moment, I expect to be much busier in a few weeks time.

It's odd though that you think that breakfast and lunch means "constantly" scoffing.

Don't you have breakfast and lunch?

And coffee/tea breaks?

Thus far, there have been some superb replies, and some stupid ones.

Stupid first: The two immature posters arguing about toasters and microwaves in offices have supplied the daftest contributions so far, the kid from Devon claiming that he made a crisp sandwich before he moved to Sheffield comes a close second.

Superb posts: All those (the majority of posters) who have confirmed that a crisp sandwich is as much a part of Sheffield culture as Henderson's Relish and Darts 'n' Domino nights in the local.

It transpires that the guy in Keighley who has set up shop, is indeed a Sheffield lad! If he can make it there, surely Sheffield would be a gold mine for him?

What name would YOU give to a crisp sandwich shop in Sheff if you were sharp enough to get in on the action before the "big boys" identify the niche?