Cats roaming about our Neighbourhoods.

My garden seem to have become a Cat run for quite a few running wild in the area it's got so bad that when we leave the patio window open we have found them hiding in the house, also my garden has become a toilet for them.

We are a family of animal lovers and don't wish to harm any of these Cats so does anyone know of anything we can do to prevent this?

If these were dogs the owners would be ridiculed and I'm sure not all of these Cats are wild in fact we know the owners of a couple of them, this problem does coincide with my neighbours getting some Chickens on their garden.

Save tea bags - let them dry out and spray them with 'Deep Heat' or similar stuff and scatter them around where the cats tend to go. If that doesn't work for you I got one of these from Amazon and it seems to be working Frostfire Solar Powered Battery Operated Ultrasonic Cat and Pest Repeller (Black). It cost 12.95

Lavender plants, cats don't like them. It worked in the garden in my old house.

My neighbour had several cats .....well kind of had several, they aren't allowed indoors so made a home behind my garage. I got a load of plants off ebay and the cats all moved to next doors garden.