Woman dressed as frozen character on the Moor

Has anybody else seen (and unfortunately heard) the woman dressed as the character from Frozen on the Moor?

I totally appreciate people using their initiative and making money but why does she have to be so loud, her singing voice is also not very pleasant but that could also be due to the volume. I go on the Moor every day at lunchtime and she's really starting to grate on me now, I pity the poor people working in the shops who unfortunately cant retreat back to their offices for some peace and quiet :rant:

Oh how terrible for you, life is hard.

---------- Post added 31-07-2015 at 23:14 ----------

she must flit between the moor and fargate - she was on fargate last week "singing" to kids and waving a money bucket in their face. Perhaps its the new wave of "chuggar" :gag::suspect::hihi:

In the general scheme of things should this really bother you so much ?

Has anybody else seen (and unfortunately heard) the woman dressed as the character from Frozen on the Moor?

<snip>

I go on the Moor every day at lunchtime and she's really starting to grate on me now. . .

Maybe you should start shopping somewhere more upmarket instead then?

I heard her this lunchtime and yes, she's loud, she has a microphone and speaker, but so what. . . I wondered who'd be the first misery guts to come on SF complain and, well, many congratulations to you.

When nothing happens in the city centre, Sheffielders complain and criticise the council for doing nothing.

But when something unusual and different happens in the city centre, Sheffielders still complain.

I tell you, if the singer moved to L**ds tomorrow and sung there instead, Sheffielders would be on here complaining that we're being overlooked in favour of L**ds and we'd be demanding that the council provide us with a singer every lunchtime.

No wonder your local councillors and MPs don't take you seriously.

What a whining, miserable bunch of whingers some of you are.

Do you still wonder why you have the depressing city centre you deserve?

Maybe you should start shopping somewhere more upmarket instead then?

I heard her this lunchtime and yes, she's loud, she has a microphone and speaker, but so what. . . I wondered who'd be the first misery guts to come on SF complain and, well, many congratulations to you.

Well having been on The Moor on Saturday, I was thinking of having a good moan about this myself!

For some reason, the buskers that are popping up on The Moor tend to be pretty dreadful. Enough to drive a man to shopping in Chesterfield!

Well having been on The Moor on Saturday, I was thinking of having a good moan about this myself!

For some reason, the buskers that are popping up on The Moor tend to be pretty dreadful. Enough to drive a man to shopping in Chesterfield!

Have you not thought that the buskers on the Moor could be sponsored by Chesterfield.