Osama Bin Laden's family members killed in air accident

You said that if 9/11 hadn't happened the invasion of Iraq wouldn't have occurred.

Yes , I did say that which is an historical fact . Post 9/11 America's foreign policy changed .

Some how I don't think the meeting between Tony Blair and Colonel Gaddafi would have taken place in the bedouin tent if the September 11th attacks had never happened . Gaddafi was a little smarter than Saddam Hussein post 9/11 .

Yes , I did say that which is an historical fact . Post 9/11 America's foreign policy changed .

Some how I don't think the meeting between Tony Blair and Colonel Gaddafi would have taken place in the bedouin tent if the September 11th attacks had never happened . Gaddafi was a little smarter than Saddam Hussein post 9/11 .

An historical fact would be that the invasion of Iraq happened after 9/11.

What you offered was an hypothesis, not a fact.

You dont want to point one there :hihi:

---------- Post added 02-08-2015 at 13:41 ----------

9/11 WAS an inside job. The evidence is just overwhelming and only the truly dense believe it was a few Muslims with box cutters. Directed energy weapons though? Thats a bit of a stretch.

Of course it was. The mastermind behind it was David Icke and his friends the lizard people carried out the attacks on his orders because we all mocked him when he claimed to be the son of god. :loopy:

I don't believe either Blair or Bush set out to kill innocent people when they planned to invade Iraq and Afghanistan .

I don't really see the difference, Blair, Bush & whoever else knew that innocent people would be killed as a consequence of their actions. The moral posturing behind the decision is really neither here nor there as it was simply accepted that there would be deaths as a result of what they made happen.

ditto for osama.

I suppose it's like the difference between voluntary manslaughter and murder.

Nothing , I was responding to another member's post who mentioned Iraq .

You ask that to a huge amount of Americans and you'll get a wildly different answer.

Dig out an interview that sky news did with George W, a year or two after he left office. He tried to link Iraq to 9/11 whenever he could.

You ask that to a huge amount of Americans and you'll get a wildly different answer.

Dig out an interview that sky news did with George W, a year or two after he left office. He tried to link Iraq to 9/11 whenever he could.

There is no doubt there are links between Al-Qaeda and Iraq but I don't think there is any evidence that Iraq or Saddam Hussein were involved in the 9/11 attacks .

However ,you are correct some Americans believe there is a link .

---------- Post added 06-08-2015 at 09:09 ----------

Bin Laden also known as Tim Osman CIA agent, Google it.....

The Muslim terrorist Osama bin Laden was killed in 2011 nearly 10 years after the 9/11 attacks .