Spoilt kids these days !

Are there any kids today that will grow up with the 'correct' values?

My relatives stayed over last night, the 2 kids, aged around 4 and 7, both dont eat their crusts. So everytime they have a sandwich they leave a small amount of bread. Do kids you know do this, is it just me that this winds up?

My relatives stayed over last night, the 2 kids, aged around 4 and 7, both dont eat their crusts. So everytime they have a sandwich they leave a small amount of bread. Do kids you know do this, is it just me that this winds up?

Have you tried relaxation techniques?

I can cope with them staying over, 2 nights max ;)

---------- Post added 01-08-2015 at 12:08 ----------

Would you teach yours to eat crusts?

Kill them!!!

Its the only way to secure our future!!

As Whitney Houston once sang

" I believe the children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way"

Where did we go wrong with crusts?

---------- Post added 01-08-2015 at 12:15 ----------

I can cope with them staying over, 2 nights max ;)

---------- Post added 01-08-2015 at 12:08 ----------

Would you teach yours to eat crusts?

Yeah, it would be right up there with The Green Cross Code on my list of priorities.

Kill them!!! Its the only way to secure our future!!

I recall hearing on the radio that eating anything which is burnt is carcinogenic and could lead to cancer, so perhaps eating the crust from bread should carry a NHS warning ;)

On the run up to the school holidays all the radio stations were giving ideas and prizes to parents who have to entertain their offspring for 6 weeks.

Being bored in the 6 weeks holiday is a rite of passage, my mum certainly didn't have a detailed program of activities planned, I just went out with friends played football, climbed trees etc. Apparently parents across the country are stressed out over it all. Is this right?

This is nothing to do with today's kids, I was a child in the 60s and never ate my crusts, despite my mother insisting they'd make my hair curl.