Trolling and political leaning

Is this thread not the epitome of trolling? And the thread starter is of a left leaning political persuasion. Why do the left think they have a monopoly on thoughts?

In general I'm of the left, politically - but I don't think the left have a monopoly on thoughts. Everyone has thoughts - some are expressed better than others. For example someone can discuss what they see as the scourge of political correctness (a frequent topic of the right) without bigotry.

How is this thread the epitome of trolling? I'm just discussing what I observe on here.

Creating a thread to denigrate the people who espouse views with which you disagree in order to provoke a reaction.

don't be cruel. these guys still haven't come to terms with may's election and with the current opinion polls puuting labour 12 points behind, this is all some of them have left.

Edited by drummonds

Creating a thread to denigrate the people who espouse views with which you disagree in order to provoke a reaction.

The irony of the OP goes whooshing over his head. I bet all trolls are white too!

I only use this forum, so I can't speak for other forums; but why do trolls, and those with more than one username on here, almost always come from the political right?

Why is this? Do they hate the world and themselves so much? Or haven't they got the ability to discuss matters without being needlessly offensive.

I dont think people that have similar views to themselves will not get noticed. So a left winger would not notice barking mad lefties, but a right winger would.

A christian may see others that do not agree with gay marriage as normal, but a gay person would view non-christians and christians as gay bashers.

Edited by El Cid