Trolling and political leaning

People on the right don't want to abolish the BBC because it's left-wing or neutral. They want to abolish it because it's public service and not right-wing.

If anyone thinks it's left-wing they should study its coverage of the Royals.

---------- Post added 06-08-2015 at 08:37 ----------

Is that a policy to privatise the fire brigade?

Flipping uato correct.

Economically I'm right wing. Socially I'm much less so. Laissez afire economics and laissez afire on lifestyle choices.

Right wing economics work.

My personal choices on hunting, fishing, homosexual marriage, drugs, food, are just my choices.

---------- Post added 06-08-2015 at 08:09 ----------

Is bugger an acceptable word on here? I got a ban for using a starred out word which could have spelled flicker. In some people's view buggery is more offensive than flicking. One of these days I shall understand the rules.

well its not in the swear filter so......

I agree Mister M. There are those on here who can argue their point of view perfectly well without resorting to insults and rudeness, and I appreciate their alternative perspective, especially when it is well expressed and heartfelt.

But I also recognise rudeness when I see it, and it does seem to come most of the time mainly from those of a right wing persuasion. There are times when I can't believe their callousness and total disregard for the feelings of others in the things they write.

Quoted for truth

well its not in the swear filter so......

Neither was Fl****ng but still got a ban. I'm not offended by swearing, in fact I swear a lot.

---------- Post added 06-08-2015 at 11:42 ----------

I agree Mister M. There are those on here who can argue their point of view perfectly well without resorting to insults and rudeness, and I appreciate their alternative perspective, especially when it is well expressed and heartfelt.

But I also recognise rudeness when I see it, and it does seem to come most of the time mainly from those of a right wing persuasion. There are times when I can't believe their callousness and total disregard for the feelings of others in the things they write.

Do you have any examples of this so that we may judge?