Yet another Black murder

According to some sources theres been 121 "murders" by police on black people last month (July) alone

At that rate, yeah they could become an endangered species

Which sources are these?

I have read a couple of articles indicating "1 every 36 hours",which I thought was a lot,but 4 a day?:suspect:,was that from Blackpanthers.com or something?:hihi:

Neither figure matters really,as the only one thats important is "how many totally innocent,unarmed black people were shot?"

Im guessing by the fact you put "murders"that you assume they where all innocent?

Which sources are these?

I have read a couple of articles indicating "1 every 36 hours",which I thought was a lot,but 4 a day?:suspect:,was that from Blackpanthers.com or something?:hihi:

Neither figure matters really,as the only one thats important is "how many totally innocent,unarmed black people were shot?"

Im guessing by the fact you put "murders"that you assume they where all innocent?

i put "murders" as they were dead LOL, personally speaking im neither those shot, those doing the shooting or the police force in question so i wouldnt know if they were innocent or not, again just saying the number that i have seen bandied about

Or all guilty.

To much Judge, jury and executioner maybe.

---------- Post added 03-08-2015 at 20:06 ----------

i put "murders" as they were dead LOL, personally speaking im neither those shot, those doing the shooting or the police force in question so i wouldnt know if they were innocent or not, again just saying the number that i have seen bandied about

Always a good idea to be able to back up your numbers, this is SF after all.

back it up with what? i dont have a clue how many have died, i aint taking count

Then don't serve up 121.

I merely suggested that when you throw definitive numbers around and use "I have seen bandied about" as well as...

According to some sources theres been 121 "murders" by police on black people last month (July) alone

121 "murders" by police in one month should be easy to corroborate rather than hear say with hear say. As I said, it's SF and you WILL get called on it regardless of authenticity or not.

I heard it on the grapevine or in a pub is poor.

Murder implies "unlawful killing".

Like you,I don't know the full ins and outs of the "121",but I would hazard a guess that they wasn't all murders ;) .

Unarmed Black person gets killed by White officer = Racial uproar.

Unarmed

gets killed by Black officer = ???

People can comment about "yeah,but you are more likely to be shot if your Black",but does that make the White guys death less relevant?

Unarmed is Unarmed,no matter what colour you are!:rolleyes:

Get outta here Pete with your common sense and rational thinking. :D

Thankfully the body cam proved this cop was not only a thug but also a liar. America is going down hill fast and if youre black you appear to be fair game.

:(

Yet another white Police Officer killed in the line of duty. In Memphis this time. Military veteran with a family. Any sympathy here for his wife and kids. I doubt it.

Thankfully the body cam proved this cop was not only a thug but also a liar. America is going down hill fast and if youre black you appear to be fair game.

:(

The fact is you are statistically speaking 200x MORE likely to be murdered by a black person if you are white than a black person murdered by a white person. This is media hype.

http://acidcow.com/pics/20150623/crime_statistics_01.jpg

However, lets not get caught up in the Black Vs White BS. We are people irrespective of our skin colour.