Yet another Black murder

A lot of US police seem to be out of control. When a cop does something wrong they usually end up with a paid holiday while the police investigate themselves, and nearly always find the cop has done no wrong even if its so obvious that Stevie Wonder could see it. The police and the courts will always side with the cop, even if he/she is lying.

A lot of US police seem to be out of control. When a cop does something wrong they usually end up with a paid holiday while the police investigate themselves, and nearly always find the cop has done no wrong even if its so obvious that Stevie Wonder could see it. The police and the courts will always side with the cop, even if he/she is lying.

In the small town I used to live in, a fifteen year old boy was riding his bike, probably a bit dangerously at nearly midnight. A young off duty cop came out of a bar drunk, drove up the street at well over the speed limit and struck the kid, killing him instantly. The kid's race is unimportant. The cop made no effort to see if the kid was OK. The Cops father, himself a sergeant with the town police took took the cop away from the scene to a local hospital where he refused to let the ER doctors give him a breath test. In the end the young cop got 10 years for manslaughter, the father lost his job and pension. Nobody in the town was sorry for either cops, nor should they have been. This is not a rare case. Most major city Police Forces have a department that checks every gun action by its policemen and women, and are very harsh on the kind of cops you are all against. The FBI is also involved where a small town is unable to field experts. Finally your outrage is creating a situation where officers will refuse to go into a situation where they will be in danger without having the means to defend themselves. This country was born of violence. Firstly by men who fed their families by expert hunting by the gun, who were tired of government without representation . Then by civil war, and building the West by moving the natives out of the way. It will never be gun free, so you might as well save your breaths. But it remains the place which has become the home of 300 million legal citizens, most of whom seem to like it as much as I do.

Edited by buck

In the small town I used to live in, a fifteen year old boy was riding his bike, probably a bit dangerously at nearly midnight. A young off duty cop came out of a bar drunk, drove up the street at well over the speed limit and struck the kid, killing him instantly. The kid's race is unimportant. The cop made no effort to see if the kid was OK. The Cops father, himself a sergeant with the town police took took the cop away from the scene to a local hospital where he refused to let the ER doctors give him a breath test. In the end the young cop got 10 years for manslaughter, the father lost his job and pension. Nobody in the town was sorry for either cops, nor should they have been. This is not a rare case. Most major city Police Forces have a department that checks every gun action by its policemen and women, and are very harsh on the kind of cops you are all against. The FBI is also involved where a small town is unable to field experts. Finally your outrage is creating a situation where officers will refuse to go into a situation where they will be in danger without having the means to defend themselves. This country was born of violence. Firstly by men who fed their families by expert hunting by the gun, who were tired of government without representation . Then by civil war, and building the West by moving the natives out of the way. It will never be gun free, so you might as well save your breaths. But it remains the place which has become the home of 300 million legal citizens, most of whom seem to like it as much as I do.

"You are all against"?:huh: You mean..'who all should be against?

The cops were rarely taken to book and harshly punished simply because they were protected by their own...it's a little more different now, video evidence is available. The boot is on the other foot. Thug mentality, thug cops.

...another one.

Boy oh boy, these white racist cops just cannot seem to keep their guns in their holsters.

http://news.sky.com/story/1532601/unarmed-college-footballer-shot-dead-by-cop

Probably his own fault. Probably had it coming Probably deserved it mate

---------- Post added 09-08-2015 at 10:19 ----------

Notice that I did not mention black, nor did I mean to imply it. I am merely saying that the deaths of white, or in fact any Police Officers, points out how dangerous their jobs are, made worse by comments made on forums like this.

:hihi::hihi:Yea, they have to wear insult proof vests just in case they get cut by a razor sharp comment

---------- Post added 09-08-2015 at 10:24 ----------

...another one.

Boy oh boy, these white racist cops just cannot seem to keep their guns in their holsters.

http://news.sky.com/story/1532601/unarmed-college-footballer-shot-dead-by-cop

Im betting some will consider his vandalism as a good enough reason for him getting shot.

I fear there will never be an answer to racial division. People just don't seem to want to accept different races. I think racial division is as bad now as it has ever been. It is not so open because legislation protects minorities. But even minorities are killing each other... or in the recent example in Bradford when an Asian youth nearly killed the black teacher while shouting racist abuse....

There is no future for mankind if we don't share the resources of the world and accept one another. I don't think this is purely a white racism problem. In my humble opinion if the demographics were different ie whites were the minority the situation would be the same with different coloured victims...

Thankfully the body cam proved this cop was not only a thug but also a liar. America is going down hill fast and if youre black you appear to be fair game.

:(

I just thought id remind everyone what the threads about.

Yet another Black murder

Thankfully the body cam proved this cop was not only a thug but also a liar. America is going down hill fast and if youre black you appear to be fair game.

:(

It appears that way. Cecils murder was cruel but jeez, this is a man whos had his brains blown out for what appears to be the crime of being black in a built up area. Im amazed people aren't outraged by this.

This is just stupid it's always about race why don't African Americans care that black men kill black young men everyday and only when a white person kills a black person is it a problem

let's look at the genocides carried out by blacks on blacks because of "tribal differences ""racism"'why do you hold white people to a higher level of evil to the black man than the black man to his own race. One could say the germans committed one of the biggest genocides not based on race. literally the problem is not contained to only race.Examples of brutality occur because of gender as well. What I'm saying is it's not anymore inherent by nature of white people to kill black people as it is a despicable trait common to all peoples in most cultures. I would say it's the perception based on inherent tribal reflexes and that people need to be objective and not jump to conclusions which ignites the behavior that leads to destructive events for our society.

---------- Post added 11-08-2015 at 13:57 ----------

According to some sources theres been 121 "murders" by police on black people last month (July) alone

At that rate, yeah they could become an endangered species

heres some FBI sources

Police killings of blacks down 70% in last 50 years

In 2012, 123 blacks were killed by police with a gun

In 2012, 326 whites were killed by police with a gun

(Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice, CDC)

In 2013, blacks committed 5,375 murders

In 2013, whites committed 4,396 murders

Whites are 63% of the population blacks are 13%

(FBI, Census Bureau)

Same conclusion, Whitey is not the problem. If it is because blacks are poor then why is there not a crime problem with the 16 percent of white people in poverty?

This is just stupid it's always about race why don't African Americans care that black men kill black young men everyday and only when a white person kills a black person is it a problem

let's look at the genocides carried out by blacks on blacks because of "tribal differences ""racism"'why do you hold white people to a higher level of evil to the black man than the black man to his own race. One could say the germans committed one of the biggest genocides not based on race. literally the problem is not contained to only race.Examples of brutality occur because of gender as well. What I'm saying is it's not anymore inherent by nature of white people to kill black people as it is a despicable trait common to all peoples in most cultures. I would say it's the perception based on inherent tribal reflexes and that people need to be objective and not jump to conclusions which ignites the behavior that leads to destructive events for our society.

---------- Post added 11-08-2015 at 13:57 ----------

heres some FBI sources

Police killings of blacks down 70% in last 50 years

In 2012, 123 blacks were killed by police with a gun

In 2012, 326 whites were killed by police with a gun

(Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice, CDC)

In 2013, blacks committed 5,375 murders

In 2013, whites committed 4,396 murders

Whites are 63% of the population blacks are 13%

(FBI, Census Bureau)

Same conclusion, Whitey is not the problem. If it is because blacks are poor then why is there not a crime problem with the 16 percent of white people in poverty?

Because black on black murders in the USA isn't a good enough excuse to go out and get a 60 inch TV.