Yet another Black murder

No, just the usual suspects with tiny dicks and big guns.

Actually, and somewhat surprisingly, they aren't. I read an article on the bbc website about them. They are barking - no argument there. But they're really big on the second amendment (unsurprisingly) and the right to defend your property. Like the protesters, they don't trust the police either and there was a picture on the bbc of one of these heavily armed chaps engaging in conversation with one of the black protesters and it looked, for want of a better word, friendly. I suspect they were on the whole looking out for protesters and innocent bystanders - certainly that's what the head honchos of this group were talking about. Were all of them? I doubt it. Would the police let a bunch of heavily armed black people patrol the streets? Good lord no.

Buck did not post that:

a. he was sorry that the man was black; but, rather, that

b. he was sorry to have to say that he was black.

Cassity can only understand anything as long as its anti police. He does not see that Police Officers are under extreme danger every day, a lot of it caused by the gutter press enjoyed by people like him. It is now extending to Television crews, a young girl reporter, and her photographer murdered because the man who did it believed he was being disrespected.

Thankfully the body cam proved this cop was not only a thug but also a liar. America is going down hill fast and if youre black you appear to be fair game.

:(

When black Americans are responsible for over 50% of murders despite only having a population of around 12% does it not make it obvious that the police are going to be targeting them? Sure there are some bad apples in the force as there is anywhere but these cases are few and far between and are blown out of proportion

• 5 weeks later...

Yet another Police Officer killed in the line of duty. This time in a mall in South Carolina. Married with a young child. If I mention the race of the shooter I'll be called a racist. The Police officers were not being confrontational in any way.

Yet another Police Officer killed in the line of duty. This time in a mall in South Carolina. Married with a young child. If I mention the race of the shooter I'll be called a racist. The Police officers were not being confrontational in any way.

Go on mention it. You know youre itching to.

Go on, Do it! Do it!! DO IT!!!

:hihi:

---------- Post added 30-09-2015 at 22:12 ----------

When black Americans are responsible for over 50% of murders despite only having a population of around 12% does it not make it obvious that the police are going to be targeting them? Sure there are some bad apples in the force as there is anywhere but these cases are few and far between and are blown out of proportion

So they are targeting a whole race?

Wow. Where did you hear that?

Go on mention it. You know youre itching to.

Go on, Do it! Do it!! DO IT!!!

:hihi:

---------- Post added 30-09-2015 at 22:12 ----------

So they are targeting a whole race?

Wow. Where did you hear that?

So the death of a Police Officer is a joke? Where were you dug up from?