Worth repairing TV and fridge

Advice please. Sitting in the garage we have two small TVs (flat screen type) and an under counter fridge freezer - not working! Fridge freezer stooped two months after warranty ran out!

Is it worth getting them mended or should I just take to the tip - cost effectiveness?

Thanks

I would send the televisions to the tip; I think they recycle the components where possible.

You can pick up a brand new television from Argos or Currys for between £100 and £200 if you're not fussy about size or brand.

Fridge freezer stooped two months after warranty ran out! Is it worth getting them mended or should I just take to the tip - cost effectiveness?

Thanks

Expensive electrical items have to be of merchandisable quality, do you mean it broke after 14 months, if so contact the retailer and tell them you are not happy.

They may cover all of the repair cost, or just most of it.

I have know part of the repair bill be paid by the manufactures when a product is more than 3 years old.

Expensive electrical items have to be of merchandisable quality, do you mean it broke after 14 months, if so contact the retailer and tell them you are not happy.

They may cover all of the repair cost, or just most of it.

I have know part of the repair bill be paid by the manufactures when a product is more than 3 years old.

Quite correct. Argos had to replace a fridge that I bought from them that failed just after 2 years.