RIP Cilla Black

Daven

I'm hoping she wasn't bumped off by her kids

From a hilarious conspiracy blog page I read this morning, she was pictured with lots of celebs who've had accusations thrown at them over the years, questions of why Epstein took her on (she was the only woman on his books), she was a great admirer of Thatcher, and now this news about Ted Heath. Join the dots and it all makes sense! Just call me Grassy Knollington! :)

questions of why Epstein took her on (she was the only woman on his books)

she was a big friend of the beatles and they helped her to get on his books, some people really need to get a life lol, all they can do is look for conspiricies in news stories of the day :roll:

I had to smile, I found "Liverpool lullaby" on youtube to show my family, who didn't know the song. It was a recent, sanitised version--'when he hears the things that you did, you'll GET TOLD OFF by your dad'! He's seen reason and stopped belting him, then?
Oh yes, I know what you mean. "You'll gerra belt from yer dad" .. those words would have been said often when the song was written in the fifties, but thankfully not nowadays.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid I didn't have a lot of time for Cilla. Together with so many of her contemporaries she couldn't wait to get away from Liverpool, her fans and friends. Then to wax lyrical about the place seemed somewhat hypocritical.

I'm afraid I didn't have a lot of time for Cilla. Together with so many of her contemporaries she couldn't wait to get away from Liverpool, her fans and friends. Then to wax lyrical about the place seemed somewhat hypocritical.

Yes, but she's getting buried there though, isn't she? In the same church where she got married.

That was a . . . Surprise Surprise

(sorry folks)

And in all fairness. . . I couldn't wait to leave the place, either.