Channel 4 - A Very British Brothel

Bludragonfly

The city sauna brothel in Attercliffe what a disgrace it is, the documentary on channel 4 tonight showing the prostitutes at work.

What a prude. Blimey, its the oldest profession in the world.

London has a whole area filled with dirty book shops, brothels, "happy" massage and peep shows right in the heart of its West End. Amsterdam's prostitutes are so famous they are a tourist destination.

Bit of real gritty life is shown on the telly and seemingly its a disgrace.

Bizarre comment.

what a disgrace it is

In the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Greece, Turkey, Hungary and Latvia, prostitution is legal and regulated.

If the UK had a similarly progressive attitude, maybe the police could be freed up to chase some real criminals?

The city sauna brothel in Attercliffe what a disgrace it is, the documentary on channel 4 tonight showing the prostitutes at work.

The decor not up to your liking then?

---------- Post added 04-08-2015 at 08:28 ----------

In the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Greece, Turkey, Hungary and Latvia, prostitution is legal and regulated.

If the UK had a similarly progressive attitude, maybe the police could be freed up to chase some real criminals?

Careful, sensible talk like that can be dangerous on here! :)

I haven't seen it yet but I have met one or two people who were in it! I hear some viewers thought it was a spoof. Having seen the clip on The Star website, I can see why.

Edited by Marx