Unwanted calls, this could help.

I received a call from a company about my Dyson (I don't have one) I said can I just stop you and ask where you got my number from as I am on TPS. She apologised and said they get the details from UK Datahouse and put me onto her supervisor who apologised and said they would block my details. He also gave me the phone number for UK Datahouse 0845 3038358 and said you can also get your details removed online. I do not know if it will work but I did a search and got this. https://www.ukdatahouse.com/index.php/about-us/remove-your-details I went on the site but the form would not fill in, so used the chat option where the person asked for my number and said it would be blocked with immediate effect.

I also had a call today from Virgo, I said I have told you before I am not interested. He said well it takes about two weeks to have calls stopped I said it is well over that and he said I will look into then hung up.