TV / television licensing MEGATHREAD

Oh my word. Are you really that naive?

No, I'm just not moronically stupid!

Tell me, has it still got many people from staff to presenters who were there in the 60s 70s and 80s?

Considering the 80's was 35 years ago, no, hardly any at all. I'll wager the culture within any organisation bears no relation today to 35 years ago.

Perhaps you can enlighten us, who are all these peadophile's who still work there?... no.. what a surprise.

Not what it ought to,.

I'll ask again:-

Do you forgo treatment on the NHS because they were involved?

Why would you call the police for help when they've been shown to be far worse than the BBC ever were?

Exactly what's so special about the BBC that you keep harping the same tired old nonsense while seemingly absolving anyone else of any blame?

Edited by Magilla

No, I'm just not moronically stupid!

Considering the 80's was 35 years ago, no, hardly any at all. I'll wager the culture within any organisation bears no relation today to 35 years ago.

Perhaps you can enlighten us, who are all these peadophile's who still work there?... no.. what a surprise.

I'll ask again:-

Do you forgo treatment on the NHS because they were involved?

Why would you call the police for help when they've been shown to be far worse than the BBC ever were?

Exactly what's so special about the BBC that you keep harping the same tired old nonsense while seemingly absolving anyone else of any blame?

Wow. It took you all that time to reply and that was all you came up with. Im almost embarrassed for you. :)

For anyone else who 'isnt moronically stupid' the facts are simple. The BBC did and still do cover up paedophile activities. To say they dont is naive and very blinkered.

Oh and i have private medical insurance these days. :)

Edited by Timeh

Wow. It took you all that time to reply and that was all you came up with. Im almost embarrassed for you. :)

Is there a time limit on replies? Maybe I just haven't used the forum for a few days, did that possibility not occur to you? I guess not, how embarrassing.

For anyone else who 'isnt moronically stupid' the facts are simple. The BBC did and still do cover up paedophile activities.

So using your own logic of "is obvious init", the same must be true for the other organisations highlighted.

So I'll ask those questions that you seem to be bending over backwards to avoid again:-

Do you forgo treatment on the NHS (or by ex-NHS staff since you're being so silly) because the hospitals were involved?

To say they dont is naive and very blinkered.

Or it's a realisation that the society in general and the organisations that serve society have moved on. This sort of thing is no longer acceptable/ignorable.

Oh and i have private medical insurance these days. :)

Staffed by the people that either used to or still do work for the NHS ;) (see medical treatment Q above ;))

Have you got your own private police force aswell?

Edited by Magilla

You seemed to put more effort into that post. Still falls well short though.

Of what, your inability to answer simple questions?

Keep trying, maybe eventually youll come up with a decent argument.

You mean something better than "is obvious init"?

Ill pop back a bit later and see how you are getting on. Good luck :)

In the meantime, think about these questions:-

Do you forgo treatment on the NHS (or by ex-NHS staff since you're being so silly) because the hospitals were involved?

Edited by Magilla

You really are going for it arent you. lol

I asked 3 simple questions that if you answered honestly would show why your statement is the "tired old nonsense" I said it was.

You know this, that's why you're bending over backwards to avoid addressing them.

I asked 3 simple questions that if you answered honestly would show why your statement is the "tired old nonsense" I said it was.

Good for you. You believe what you want. You believe the BBC is squeaky clean and nonce free. Then your point will have been proved. :)

Good for you. You believe what you want.

If it weren't the case then you wouldn't have had to avoid addressing my questions for what, the 5th time now?

You believe the BBC is squeaky clean and nonce free. Then your point will have been proved. :)

Aye 'cos proof and belief are exactly the same thing, aren't they? :)

Edited by Magilla