It's nearly here- the start of the season..but

Vaati

I think its because of several reasons nervy mate eg

We haven't spent any money

Because the players are not English ,they must be c@ap

The manager has had no say in which players come in [ including all the portugese]

Our new pitch isn't real,its a cheap copy

CC has to communicate by sign language

I could go on all night,but these are a few possible reasons for the lack of excitement by some.:)

well when you put it that way:hihi:

Perhaps it's because you're scared about getting too confident and getting let down again Alison.

I was never like that lol. I've seen us go up and down, defo not that.

It could be the new manager and owner.

Also, did anyone else see Sky Sports News going to Hillsborough earlier? When they were talking to the goalie, over the top of his right shoulder, the pitch seemed patchy already. :help:

I was never like that lol. I've seen us go up and down, defo not that.

It could be the new manager and owner.

Also, did anyone else see Sky Sports News going to Hillsborough earlier? When they were talking to the goalie, over the top of his right shoulder, the pitch seemed patchy already. :help:

The pitch looked magnificent last Saturday ,It seems as though some are on a downer before a ball is kicked.:mad:

Every cloud and all that.....;)

Always one ;) ha ha

But on a serious note, United and Wednesday should be more positive about this season than the last few.

Both are in good positions, Owls look to have a good backing from the chairman and some great signings being brought in and actually have an away shirt that look good.

The Blades have brought in a manager that all the fans wanted who has a great record at this level, we have brought a Blade back who had an amazing record at this level, the negativity had been lifted, and we have an Adidas kit which should see us promoted ;)

Also, 2 fantastic new state of the art pitches, where we might see some football played.

Sheffield football looks a lot healthier than it did 12/24 months ago

Always one ;) ha ha

But on a serious note, United and Wednesday should be more positive about this season than the last few.

Both are in good positions, Owls look to have a good backing from the chairman and some great signings being brought in and actually have an away shirt that look good.

The Blades have brought in a manager that all the fans wanted who has a great record at this level, we have brought a Blade back who had an amazing record at this level, the negativity had been lifted, and we have an Adidas kit which should see us promoted ;)

Also, 2 fantastic new state of the art pitches, where we might see some football played.

Sheffield football looks a lot healthier than it did 12/24 months ago

and you scored the first premiership goal:)

don't see the point in negativity from either set of fans. it could go horribly wrong for us owls or maybe, just maybe the chairman has played a blinder.

you guys have the kind of manager you've been looking for in years and should be a shoe in for top 6 at least

I may have been the camera angle, but it really did look like there were 'sandy' patches already near the goal. I REALLY hope i am wrong on that one.

(I think one of the main reasons i feel down is that I have been priced out of going this season. I had planned to go to a few matches, but not at the prices that are now being charged)

also a bit patchy near side lines and corner flag area from the north stand

i went to game on SATURDAY and was watching how the ball bounced and how fast it zipped when playing grass cutter passes as if it was on a carpet

have a few concerns about the desso system but could be used to our advantage against other teams who are not used to it?

José Mourinho slated wembley about the desso pitch at the weekend

Theres been more ups and downs this close season than any I remember but can't wait for Saturday now, just wish we'd captured that elusive striker with a proven Championship record but with some of the creative players we (appear) to have there should be plenty of chances created, looking forward to seeing the McGugan/Lopez midfield combo.