It's nearly here- the start of the season..but

Vaati

I'm with you Ali, the whole off-season has left a sour taste in my mouth. I hope we will still do well of course, in fact I really hope the team prove me massively wrong and go on and scorch the league so I will have my arm twisted to buy a half-season ticket come this winter. But I don't think it will happen.

Guest sibon

I'm really up for this season. New pitch. New players. New manager. New formation . I'm missing the first match which is a bit of a downer, but I'll be there midweek for the cup.

And I'm looking forward to buying Tim a pint in January after he's bought his expensive pressie :)

I'm really up for this season. New pitch. New players. New manager. New formation . I'm missing the first match which is a bit of a downer, but I'll be there midweek for the cup.

And I'm looking forward to buying Tim a pint in January after he's bought his expensive pressie :)

I'm going to remember that :)