M.O.T. Querie help

Spider take it early next year and get 13 months on it, if it needs work you have time to do it before it runs out or having to pre book to keep within the law.

Although it should be pointed out you need to be aware you can't drive a car in an unsafe condition.

So if you fail on bald tyres, low brakes or something you can't continue to drive it.

Wife bought a car new 28/09/2012 so 3 years old on 28/09/ 2015 so due for on mot 28/09/2015 she thaught. Took it in today 4 /08 /2 015 three weeks early thinking they would date m.o.t 28/09/2015. They started m.o.t. from today

4/0 8/ 2015 is this right. Seems to me they have done me out of nearly 4 weeks. She took the log book with her and told them .They said they did not need it as they get all details of log book . HELP ARE THEY RIGHT . What shall i do.:love:

My bold=

Even when it does get done this way you are not gaining an extra 4 weeks, you are taking it in 4 weeks early and the 4 weeks is rolled over onto the new MOT. :hihi: