Riverside pub..walkley lane - bulletholes? 05/08/2015

Guest makapaka
Big holes in the windows then?.

---------- Post added 26-08-2016 at 19:20 ----------

A huge difference between hammer holes and a very small airgun pellet hole.

Angel.

The shooting incident was yonks ago I believe.

There are more cameras around the Blue Ball than at Area 51, its incredible.

Cameras???. What is that all about, lol. Used to love that pub in the seventies and right up to me leaving the country in November 1981. Mind you, just googling around Sheffield and 90% of my favourite pubs have gone, at least the Ball is still open.

Cameras???. What is that all about, lol. Used to love that pub in the seventies and right up to me leaving the country in November 1981. Mind you, just googling around Sheffield and 90% of my favourite pubs have gone, at least the Ball is still open.

Every time I drive past the place me and the other half have a bit of a chuckle at all the cameras, I think some of the cameras are actually watching other cameras.

The gunshot and hammer incidents were quite some time ago!.

The pub has recently re-opened having been closed for a 'spruce up'!.

The present landlord has only been in for a few months but he seems a decent guy, is always sociable and keeps a good beer (imho).

If more of the 'Decent'! people who visit/live locally to hillsborough were to patronise the premises, they may find they like the pub, then just maybe The Riverside (Masons) will return to being a nice place to call for a beer in a friendly atmosphere, that some people remember it as!.

• 2 weeks later...