Traffic problems again near Meadowhall?

Looks like Sheffield road near to the Meadowhall retail park is shut.

Traffic chaos.

Not sure what's happening...

The stretch going towards the M1 between Meadowhall retail park and the main Meadowhall roundabout (stretch going past Porsche and Mercedes dealerships) was coned off this morning, from just after the lights near SY Police HQ, when I passed it at 08:30-ish. Not sure why either.

The stretch going towards the M1 between Meadowhall retail park and the main Meadowhall roundabout (stretch going past Porsche and Mercedes dealerships) was coned off this morning, from just after the lights near SY Police HQ, when I passed it at 08:30-ish. Not sure why either.

Busses Meadowhall/Tinsley bound were diverted yesterday.

Had a reply off of SCC, it's shut at weedon street (might be attercliffe common, not Sheffield road) due to a problem with an advertising sign that's unstable apparently.

Diversions are down weedon street and then onto Meadowhall way etc.

Good of the council to put this out to people as a potential problem... Only one of the main routes towards Meadowhall from that side of the city...

Traffic flow near Meadowhall is often shocking. Either SCC or Meadowhall need to do something about it because it puts people off going there.

yes, I agree. do you think the council should charge for parking at Meadowhall? it would solve the problem overnight.

yes, I agree. do you think the council should charge for parking at Meadowhall? it would solve the problem overnight.

Actually it would make very little difference, the parkway is exactly the same , there must be a lot of people that work in Sheffield but don't live here as they head back to the m1 and it Rotherham way.