When do conspiracy theorists go too far?

i presume that he also thinks that elvis is alive and well riding around on shergar whilst looking at the double decker on the moon where the americans never landed. Dont forget the alien abductions, kennedy assisignation.....

Anymore anyone wants to add to the list for this loony?

i presume that he also thinks that elvis is alive and well riding around on shergar whilst looking at the double decker on the moon where the americans never landed. Dont forget the alien abductions, kennedy assisignation.....

Anymore anyone wants to add to the list for this loony?

well he does apparently have a website he posts these conspiracies on so i imagine theres a lot.

Weve seen from our own on here that they are obsessive about it, and cannot take no for an answer, or even facts.

I think it actually could be a mental illness? and manifests itself as an obsession with the idea of conspiracies despite as i mentioned facts.

when you start actually attacking and putting people in danger who are part of these real life stories thats when its gone far far far too far, its like they live in a dreamworld and these real life people are like actors.

The problem with a lot of conspiracy theorists is that they never seem to encounter a conspiracy theory that they don't like (Alex Jones is a prime example).

Unfortunately any chance of a rational debate about genuine concerns is lost is a sea of nonsensical static.

9/11 is perfect example.

You may remember the documentary "9/11" filmed during the event by French filmmakers Jules and Gedeon Naudet.

Apparently that was all a "set up" so that the powers that be could have footage of the first impact. Or the shot of the impact itself was staged, there was no gas leak being investigated by the fireman etc., etc., etc. The two brothers are fake identities and don't really exist.

I'm amazed that no one has said that 9/11 didn't happen on the 11th September, practically every other fact is being challenged.

Now there are legitimate questions to ask about 9/11, but it's hard to get past all the nonsense being written about it.

Which, if there really were a conspiracy, would suit the conspirators just fine.

The trouble is some conspiracy theories which once seemed outragous have been proved to have a real foundation, (Westminster paedophile ring?) Therefore I don't think all conspiracy theories should all be dismissed out of hand, just some of them.