Majority of Rotherham child exploitation suspects are white!

What this highlights, more than anything, is that there is a national/cultural problem that transcends Asian communities when it comes to the abuse of under-age children. The next bout of revelations is due to hit and that will show it isn't just girls, there are thousands of underage boys in similar abuse-networks.

Muslim attempt at smokescreen actually provides coordinates for a devastating attack on the failings of their culture... Hilarious!

The stats show people are roughly 10 times more likely to be a sex offender if they are Muslim/Asian. The cultural values being handed down the generations need to be reviewed and I'm keen to hear what the Muslim community are doing to tackle the problem.

Muslim attempt at smokescreen actually provides coordinates for a devastating attack on the failings of their culture... Hilarious!

The stats show people are roughly 10 times more likely to be a sex offender if they are Muslim/Asian. The cultural values being handed down the generations need to be reviewed and I'm keen to hear what the Muslim community are doing to tackle the problem.

I must admit that even though this is a serious subject I had a good laugh (in expectation of how the thread would develop) when I saw the opening post. Open goal, or what?

I must admit that even though this is a serious subject I had a good laugh (in expectation of how the thread would develop) when I saw the opening post. Open goal, or what?

Exactly - I think it may be the start of the Moslim Cummunity on here coming to terms with the fact they have a problem. Thank you Mafya - and WELL DONE.:thumbsup::clap:

Exactly - I think it may be the start of the Moslim Cummunity on here coming to terms with the fact they have a problem. Thank you Mafya - and WELL DONE.:thumbsup::clap:

All communities have a problem. Take operation Yewtree as another good example. Also why do you spell it Moslim? I thought it was Muslim?

Thunderbird blue, five no6 and a cake butty = bliss.

The rest, not so much :razz:

Partying all night :headbang:. Endless stream of young ladies for company :suspect: . Little responsibility :clap:. Great fashion possibilities :gag: . Music was awesome :love:

---------- Post added 07-08-2015 at 08:56 ----------

All communities have a problem. Take operation Yewtree as another good example. Also why do you spell it Moslim? I thought it was Muslim?

It's all a transliteration from the Arabic anyway, so who knows? A mosque is a Masjid sometimes. Mohammed is spelled Muhamed, Mohamed, Mahmoud, Mohameed endless interpretations of the original texts.

Yewtree was largely an historical investigation. Different times. The problem with the Rotherham scandal and ALL the others is that it is very current and real.

The report was not written by a Muslim for starters and I havnt scored an own goal as my reason for starting the thread was to see how the Muslim nonce haters react when a report states that most suspects identified are white.

The twisting of stats and counter explanations by you lot to bring it all back round onto the Muslims speaks volumes.

---------- Post added 07-08-2015 at 12:23 ----------

Partying all night :headbang:. Endless stream of young ladies for company :suspect: . Little responsibility :clap:. Great fashion possibilities :gag: . Music was awesome :love:

---------- Post added 07-08-2015 at 08:56 ----------

It's all a transliteration from the Arabic anyway, so who knows? A mosque is a Masjid sometimes. Mohammed is spelled Muhamed, Mohamed, Mahmoud, Mohameed endless interpretations of the original texts.

Yewtree was largely an historical investigation. Different times. The problem with the Rotherham scandal and ALL the others is that it is very current and real.

You spell Muslim as Moslim because that's a right wing Muslm haters way of doing it. :rolleyes:

Edited by mafya

The report was not written by a Muslim for starters and I havnt scored an own goal as my reason for starting the thread was to see how the Muslim nonce haters react when a report states that most suspects identified are white.

The twisting of stats and counter explanations by you lot to bring it all back round onto the Muslims speaks volumes.

---------- Post added 07-08-2015 at 12:23 ----------

You spell Muslim as Moslim because that's a right wing Muslm haters way of doing it. :rolleyes:

Couldn't make it up.... ROFL :hihi: I shall do as you say from now on Muslm it is.