Majority of Rotherham child exploitation suspects are white!

The report was not written by a Muslim for starters and I havnt scored an own goal as my reason for starting the thread was to see how the Muslim nonce haters react when a report states that most suspects identified are white.

The twisting of stats and counter explanations by you lot to bring it all back round onto the Muslims speaks volumes.

---------- Post added 07-08-2015 at 12:23 ----------

You spell Muslim as Moslim because that's a right wing Muslm haters way of doing it. :rolleyes:

The majority of all crimes in this country will be perpetrated by white people - because we are still a majority white country. The point is Muslim men are over represented in comparison to their numbers.

I am not a Muslm hater by the way. I don't hate individual muslms. I don't like the creed, the intentions or the outcome of the religion. It offers nothing that I can see as a benefit to individuals or to mankind as a whole. Churchill got it about right.

---------- Post added 07-08-2015 at 12:35 ----------

I have just looked up the various spellings of the word Moslem/Muslim. I didn't realise it was so sensitive. I shall try to get it right in future.

A new report claims 68% of child exploitation suspects identified are white = http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/majority-of-rotherham-child-exploitation-suspects-are-white-claims-new-report-1-7392637

Will the EDL be protesting about this and will the posters on SF who were expressing hatred after the Jay report was released also be reacting the same way to this report or will they somehow claim it's wrong?

Which report do we believe?

Have the Muslims forced them to release this report in an attempt to take the heat off the Muslim peados?

Are these white suspects in actual fact Muslim converts?

Colour and creed do not matter one iota. What matters is the alleged offenders should be tried in a court of law, and if found guilty punished very severely.

Angel1.

The report was not written by a Muslim for starters and I havnt scored an own goal as my reason for starting the thread was to see how the Muslim nonce haters react when a report states that most suspects identified are white.

The twisting of stats and counter explanations by you lot to bring it all back round onto the Muslims speaks volumes.

You spell Muslim as Moslim because that's a right wing Muslm haters way of doing it. :rolleyes:

Do you hate Muslim nonces or just white nonces or don't you hate any nonces?

Most British suspects are white because most British people are white, go to and Islamic country and all nonce's will be Muslims, the white people in those countries won't be over represented. Based on the stats you presented though it is highly likley that the number of children sexually abused will increase exponentially as the Muslim population grows.

Do you hate Muslim nonces or just white nonces or don't you hate any nonces?

Most British suspects are white because most British people are white, go to and Islamic country and all nonce's will be Muslims, the white people in those countries won't be over represented. Based on the stats you presented though it is highly likley that the number of children sexually abused will increase exponentially as the Muslim population grows.

No, it isn't. You don't appear to properly understand what exponential means.

No, it isn't. You don't appear to properly understand what exponential means.

If you believe that your understanding of the word is superior to my understanding of the word then maybe you would like to share what you believe to be the correct meaning.

What do you mean "by you lot"? I didn't bring anything round to Muslims. You started the thread.

It doesn't matter who wrote the report. You used it in an attempt to vilify white people. The data you provided did nothing of the sort. Classic own goal.