The happiest places to live 2015 uk

Yes I seem to remember TV's property experts, Phil and Kirsty of Location, Location, Location did something similar about the top 20 and bottom 20 places to live in UK.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=578471

Still, if that means that places like Hull and Doncaster have fewer people droning on about how difficult it is to find a desirable location for a mere £500,000 then they can't be all bad in my opinion. :thumbsup:

I am going to assume that Inverness in that list covers the whole postcode (which is all of mainland North Scotland afaik) at which point I happily agree that it is an amazing place to live. Inverness itself is a bit meh, although it has a lot of redeeming qualities as well. I prefer Perth though.

I don't know if the street scenes of Harrogate on the the tv news yesterday were from stock footage, but I was impressed by how clean the place was, with no litter as far as I could make out. I'm very happy here in Sheffield, but less street grot would be a bonus.