The largest flying ant ever found in Sheffield?

Some of the posts on here have genuinely had me belly laughing (Ash's posts in particular), even though ultimately I am laughing at myself.

I am a self confessed techno spong - so can't really complain if folk are having a laugh at my expense.

I can assure you that the pics are genuine, my friend can back this up - he is a member of the local quiz team and is very knowledgeable.

I am going to give it one last shot on Imgur, if this doesn't work I am going to find an alternative method - bear with.

I fear this is going to be the biggest let down since my wedding night !

Did you marry your Aunt? :)

---------- Post added 12-08-2015 at 19:46 ----------

Sorry, that was a duff attempt at humour - I have a long way to go to catch up with you guys.

Anyway, this should work - fingers crossed.

It doesn't work on my pc, as it is pretty dated - but you guys may be able to see it? If not, please let me know and I will try Instantgram or Twitter.

Thanks

anyway, this should work - fingers crossed.

It doesn't work on my pc, as it is pretty dated - but you guys may be able to see it? If not, please let me know and i will try instantgram or twitter.

Thanks

noooooooo :(

All sounds like a Alcoblog story anyway

Well, it's not ... I'm stuck in Wales at the moment, struggling beyond struggle to get a WiFi signal. I doubt if I can even send this short missive without it getting pecked to pieces over the skies of Carmarthen by errant seagulls ... here goes ... (presses 'send' knob on alcotablet) ...

noooooooo :(

Sorry.

Try it now, I have adjusted it under the guidance of my friend who is up on these things. He forwarded the polaroids to a guy at Western Park, who has confirmed that this is by far the largest flying ant to have been recorded on film.