The largest flying ant ever found in Sheffield?

Sorry, I am having real problems developing the photos in a digital format - thank you for your patience.

In the meantime, I have been showing the pics to a friend of mine who is in the local quiz team - he says it is definitely the largest flying ant in Sheffield and suggests that I send the negatives to Western Park Museum.

He also suggests that I display one of the pics as my avatar until I can get them converted to a digital format - I am attempting to do this now, you will be able to view the ant shortly - fingers crossed.

Sorry, I am having real problems developing the photos in a digital format - thank you for your patience.

In the meantime, I have been showing the pics to a friend of mine who is in the local quiz team - he says it is definitely the largest flying ant in Sheffield and suggests that I send the negatives to Western Park Museum.

He also suggests that I display one of the pics as my avatar until I can get them converted to a digital format - I am attempting to do this now, you will be able to view the ant shortly - fingers crossed.

Take your time pal. I aint due to die until 2048.:P