Angel Pub Eckington - Trying to find Old Landlords

I am trying to find a relative who I have never met & have limited information about them. I do know that his parents used to run the Angel Pub in Sheffield in the late 1980's - surname O'Riley.

This is the only information I have at the moment so if anyone could provide me with anything else, such as their first names or if they still live in Sheffield it would be much appreciated. Although I know it's a long shot.

If you don't know them personally - does anyone have any ideas of formal methods of finding a list of old landlords for pubs?

Fingers crossed :help::confused:

The Angel has closed as a pub , the only place you may find out when your relatives had the Angel and their names would be though licensing records held by the council. Unfortunately this information is not free and you will have to pay for it . My first port of call would be Eckington council to see if they have any records if not they should be able tell where next to try. Another possibility is try Eckington library to see if they have any past newspapers that might mention the pub if they had regular events on the local paper would be the Derbyshire Times.