Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

Thanks for this, Hots on.

I already knew the objectives of the vast majority of the 'refugees' but most people are being misled or simply can't see that their emotions are being played with in supporting the mass-immigration into the UK and Europe.

Oh give over!

Like you really do...put yourself in some of these peoples shoes, imagine if you were a parent, would you not be trying to get a better and safer life for your kids.

Here's a reminder of humanity.

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/an-open-letter-to-anyone-who-ever-talked-down-the-refugee-crisis--Wk3nGnnurx?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100

oh it's better than that if you look at what he's wrote. he not only 'knows' the objectives of the refugees, but he 'knows' what and how the people of the country are being misled and manipulated.

It's quite a feat when you think about it, an almost godlike incisive view into peoples minds half a world away via the internet of sheffield.

Knowing how and why all these people act and think gets me wondering why you aren't a world leader solving humanitarian problems with insight beyond all others...

Oh give over!

Like you really do...put yourself in some of these peoples shoes, imagine if you were a parent, would you not be trying to get a better and safer life for your kids.

Here's a reminder of humanity.

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/an-open-letter-to-anyone-who-ever-talked-down-the-refugee-crisis--Wk3nGnnurx?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100

Looking for a better life is what makes them economic migrants, refugees are just looking to be safe. Billions of people could probably have a better life in the UK, if all of them decide one day that they want what we have, should we invite them in or do everything possible to keep them out?

put yourself in some of these peoples shoes, imagine if you were a parent, would you not be trying to get a better and safer life

"In search of a better life". Nice slogan!

That could apply to millions upon millions of people. So do you support their right to come to Europe? All of them?

And if you don't support the right of all the poor of the world to come and live in Europe if they want to, why not?

'with ease'? er, because it's a war zone, it'd be harder to get into hillsborough on match day than it would to get into syria.

'When you lack compassion, you probably don't know you lack compassion. It's just difficult and painful for those that have to deal with you'

Looking for a better life is what makes them economic migrants, refugees are just looking to be safe. Billions of people could probably have a better life in the UK, if all of them decide one day that they want what we have, should we invite them in or do everything possible to keep them out?

indeed that is true. the photo of the dead child on the beach which stirred up all this nonsense was about a family who had lived in turkey for more than a year. they were not in danger but the father put them on an unseaworthy rubber boat in order to illegally cross the border into greece. anywhere else in the world that would be regarded as reckless disregard for the safety of your children.

---------- Post added 07-09-2015 at 09:45 ----------

'with ease'? er, because it's a war zone, it'd be harder to get into hillsborough on match day than it would to get into syria.

'When you lack compassion, you probably don't know you lack compassion. It's just difficult and painful for those that have to deal with you'

and when you are gullible to emotional blackmail you probably don't realise that you are gullible to emotional blackmail.