Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

Too right,just read the Daily Mail readers comments.

You've been trolling there as well then?

Why look at the Daily Mail when you don't agree with their argument, content and their readers' views?

Help me understand you, Chalga!!!

Why look at the Daily Mail when you don't agree with their argument, content and their readers' views?

Maybe he understands that reading both views you agree with and views you disagree with helps you to develop a balanced opinion? I would also suggest that those that only stick to reading views that they agree with probably have a very narrow view of the world.

Why would not agreeing with anything stop me reading it?...........weird.

I already said once about my opinions to you.........that applies in the Daily Whateveritmaybe as well.....like it lump it,my opinion is as valid as anybody elses.

I'm not saying it isn't valid.

What I am saying is that my opinion is not inferior to yours simply because it is different to yours.

I don't want any immigrants in my country and you do and I respect your opinion but will never agree with it.

Some proponents of mass immigration claim an opinion that is contrary is 'racist' or belongs 'in Nazi Germany' so I hope you can at least why I got defensive.

disintegration of europe is what we are getting. with every boat that lands in greece more people in the uk will vote to secure our borders. :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 07-09-2015 at 17:10 ----------

some folk think by saying something a thousand times it gives their voice the weight of a thousand who only say the opposite once.

I wouldn't be too sure of that, there are plenty who want to increase numbers OR are undecided / dont care.

You basically will find a minority who will actively vote to secure the borders....

I'm not saying it isn't valid.

What I am saying is that my opinion is not inferior to yours simply because it is different to yours.

I don't want any immigrants in my country and you do and I respect your opinion but will never agree with it.

Some proponents of mass immigration claim an opinion that is contrary is 'racist' or belongs 'in Nazi Germany' so I hope you can at least why I got defensive.

Only people I can see brandishing the racist card on here are righties,I've never said a word about your opinion being inferior or otherwise,I just reply to it with my opinion.