Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

Maybe he understands that reading both views you agree with and views you disagree with helps you to develop a balanced opinion? I would also suggest that those that only stick to reading views that they agree with probably have a very narrow view of the world.

don't say 'balanced opinion' on here! you have to be either a leftie or a nazi.

what, schengen ,euro, european armed force, bailing failed Greece, more junkers , are you sure?

the odds are still we will vote to stay in the EU.....so integration with europe is the way forward.

---------- Post added 07-09-2015 at 17:41 ----------

paddypower says 1/5

I'm not saying it isn't valid.

What I am saying is that my opinion is not inferior to yours simply because it is different to yours.

I don't want any immigrants in my country and you do and I respect your opinion but will never agree with it.

Some proponents of mass immigration claim an opinion that is contrary is 'racist' or belongs 'in Nazi Germany' so I hope you can at least why I got defensive.

I can live with you not wanting any immigrants at all in the country, however irrational that view is. By the way, does this include you not wanting any Irish, Americans or Australians to live in this country? For example do you have any problems with Kylie Minogue or Kevin Spacey living here when they did?

My issue is when you start to label the refugee crisis as being - as an invasion of our homeland by a bunch of terrorists, killers and benefit cheats?

Here's the post:

Wouldn't God want you to focus on more pressing matters like the invasion of our homeland by a bunch of terrorists, killers and benefit cheats?

Save bible discussions for church meetings.

I can live with you not wanting any immigrants at all in the country, however irrational that view is. By the way, does this include you not wanting any Irish, Americans or Australians to live in this country? For example do you have any problems with Kylie Minogue or Kevin Spacey living here when they did?

My issue is when you start to label the refugee crisis as being - as an invasion of our homeland by a bunch of terrorists, killers and benefit cheats?

Here's the post:

My ancestors were Irish but came when Ireland was part of the UK.

The fact that I don't want any immigrants proves it's not about race, doesn't it?

My ancestors were Irish but came when Ireland was part of the UK.

The fact that I don't want any immigrants proves it's not about race, doesn't it?

calling refugees a bunch of terrorists, killers and benefit cheats pretty much means you're a racist....or at the very least a narrow minded bigot.

What are you going on about?

You said that did not want any immigrants living in this country. Kevin Spacey is a fine American actor lived in this country for a while, so he was an immigrant. Does this cause a problem for you?

Likewise When Kyle Minogue lived here in the UK, she was an immigrant, did you have a problem with that?